Thread: Running Away

Default Running Away

Ever book a trip to Couples less than 24 hours in advance? My wife had a bad week so we decided to go where we can relax and forget about all our troubles. Booked one day in advance and only for three nights. But still worth it!

Soon Come...like tomorrow

Life is good

No, never have done that but that's awesome that you did that for her.
    Last edited by lsm1212; November 11th, 2013 at 08:31 AM.
    Linda & Nick
    CSA - Oct 2004 (for our wedding!!!)
    CN - March 2006, Nov 2013
    CSS - March 2013

Love it!!!
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011
    CSA 2013
    CSS 2014

I thought 45 days was "impulsive" compared to the 12+ months I have seen in these threads!

If the Airfaire makes sense, why not!!!! if you got a ton of airline points, why not!!!!!

Not 24 hours but we were at CSS 27 Oct - 2 Nov and booked the trip 24 Oct!
    (Karen&Paul)

You are awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Bargamon View Post
    I thought 45 days was "impulsive" compared to the 12+ months I have seen in these threads!

If the Airfaire makes sense, why not!!!! if you got a ton of airline points, why not!!!!!
    Purchased the entire package through Delta Vacations and they were very reasonable. We talked to a couple on the way down here and they did the same thing a few years ago during the 4th of July. Life is short and my wife is the most important person in my life. Why not.

At CTI today and leaving tomorrow with a big smile on our faces.

Life is short and good

Hope you had a great time! Sounds like a great idea!!!!

I usually book land based vacations a week or two out snagging a last minute deal. This upcoming trip to Couples is the first time I have booked this far out (booked back in August). I was worried that the dates I wanted might be sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by bamelin View Post
    I usually book land based vacations a week or two out snagging a last minute deal. This upcoming trip to Couples is the first time I have booked this far out (booked back in August). I was worried that the dates I wanted might be sold out.
    We had to purchase the economy comfort seats with Delta on a couple of flights to be able to sit together. We also tried the 40 minute overlay in Atlanta and we just made the connection. We usually book our flights months out though because of the possibility of them filling up or not being able to sit together. Everything went as planned. Our first time to CTI and we really liked the property.

Life is good