Default Who do you tell?

Just curious . . . When you spend your vacation hanging out naked with a bunch of other naked people, do you tell people about it when you get home? Do you discuss it with your kids? Parents? Co-workers? When "Tell me about Jamaca" comes up in the normal course of conversation, do you talk about the weather or your all-over tan? How do people react? Do they care? Any interesting stories?

Not concerned, just curious. My wife and I are going to CSS for the first time in Jan., so I have no personal experience to draw on.

We went to CTI in 2012. We spent a little time on the island but not all of our time. There is so much to do.

You just kind of know who you can tell about this part of your vacation. More like who are you comfortable with telling about the AN part of your vacation. Myself, I was OK with telling close friends and my siblings about this. Didn't go into much detail with my son but did mention it. I think he would have felt weird visualizing us on a nude beach. I didn't really go into it much with my co workers either but mentioned it to some. It really boils down to how comfortable are you with this subject.

Heading back to CTI in 100 days. As before, we will spend some time on the island but not a lot of time. So many things to do.

As far as my wife and I am concerned its a natural thing to do and we are certainly not indulging in some perverse behaviour and we are certainly not ashamed of enjoying our holiday and getting an all over tan so I tell anyone who asks that we have been on an a/n beach and then answer any questions they may have, some say they would love to do it if they had the chance but most people tend to make comments like "Oh, I could not do that because what happens when you have naughty thoughts...." or "I would be worried about burning my bits..." and its amazing how many of them then want to ask you questions.

In the past our kids have been on the beach with us so that is not a problem for us (although now they are older and we are more wrinkly I can't see them wanting to do it again) and we have also holidayed with some of our friends and although SSB bans photos when we have been on the beaches of Europe in the past we have taken photos of our friends and ourselves but although we show each other the photos when we get back we do usually draw the line on showing them to those who weren't there.

With regards stories, my wife and I and her friend who she works with and her husband once went to the Greek Island of Skiathos and our friends took a bit of convincing that although the beach was very small (about SSB size) and as we were thousands of miles from home that no one would see them and they eventually stripped off. At the end of the day my wife and her friend went to put some rubbish in the litter bin and someone lying near by said hello to them, turned out he as a porter on their hospital ward - you should have seen the girls faces!!!!!!

We tell everybody!!! Our first time going to SSB was on our honeymoon 3 years ago. Of course it's not our first tour of duty so we now have a combined family of 5 kids, 3 boys and 2 girls, all pretty much grown now. The girls were at our house when we returned and the comment of "nice tan" was thrown in our direction. I said thanks and asked if they wanted to see my tan line. I tugged at the waist of my pants on the side a little and said, oh wait, I don't have any!!! Well the reaction from the girls was priceless!!!

In our case, as Linda Richmond of SNL say... "No big woop." While we don't wear it on our sleeve, it's no big hush-hush either. Our kids know (they're older) and think it's cute, if weird. My co-workers know, but then I am a river-rat. My better half is a teacher and she only confides with those close to her and who won't be judgmental. I actually kind of like people to know because I think it speaks of a kind of open-mindedness and acceptance that is a throw-back to the "hippie day's" of my youth.

Everyone we tell about couples.
    CSS OCT 2009
    CSS OCT 2011
    CSS OCT 2014

Word of advice...don't tell your adult kids - they will only turn the TV up super-loud, stick their fingers in their ears and go LA LA LA LA LA until your lips top moving!

I don't tell my parents...

I tell everybody! I'm known for getting "nekkid" it's a hoot cuz I don't look like I would do it.

We've pretty much told everyone... in fact, since our trip we've been having "naked day" in the house every once in a while and the wife has been telling everyone about those!!!! What's funny is that she was very timid when we first got to Tower Isle our first time. Now she's telling everyone about our naked adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff-Mary View Post
    Just curious . . . When you spend your vacation hanging out naked with a bunch of other naked people, do you tell people about it when you get home? Do you discuss it with your kids? Parents? Co-workers? When "Tell me about Jamaca" comes up in the normal course of conversation, do you talk about the weather or your all-over tan? How do people react? Do they care? Any interesting stories?

Not concerned, just curious. My wife and I are going to CSS for the first time in Jan., so I have no personal experience to draw on.
    Greg & Irene

We pretty much tell everyone. Hey it's no surprise from us. We are pretty open about our lives. What's to hide?

Let me see, having been to both Hedonism's and Desire's, this is an easy one for us, We can actually talk about this resort!

When we went to CTI if someone asked where we were going we told them. When we got back if they asked of we went to the island we told them the truth (we had, twice in fact and loved it) we figured if they really wanted to know bad enough to ask then they could stand hearing the truth. Later that summer the last kid went to college and we too started having naked days at home and when people made jokes about having naked days since we're now empty nesters we told them the truth again, figured best to warn them in-case they decided to drop by unannounced.

Eh, yeah, it's all about knowing your audience. When coworkers asked where we'd been and I said "Couples," some of them knew that "oh, they have the nude beaches...did you do that?!" I think my grin sort of gave it away.

But like others, we only spent a portion of our time on the Island. With so much to do at the resort and being fair-skinned Midwesterners, there's only so much sun a gal can take!

Only if they ask, then I don't lie - which so far has only occurred a couple of times - once with a co-worker & once by a family member - both times they knew couples and were asking because they had plans of going so they had questions :-)

We tell everyone, even mom! It makes her laugh and she wishes she could go with us. Our grown kids know and are not bothered by the knowledge. It is natural and comfortable. When we first started visiting clothing optional hot springs, I found out very quickly that being nekkid sort of puts everyone on the same playing field.
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012
    CSS October 2013
    CSS October 2014
    CSS October 2015????

Only if ask but people who know us, just figure we do. My standard line is "No tan lines, no regrets". Love TI and Sunset beach, both have a different vide about them which makes each special. Looking forward to CN come April 2014.
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

"No tan lines, no regrets." Ha! I love that response.

We don't go around telling everyone, but we do tell people if they ask what we did on our trip. We love our vacation and enjoy the company that we meet while we are at SSB. It is funny to see the look on our close friends' faces since it is a little out of what friends would expect from us.
    CSS/SSB October 2009, October 2011, October 11-19, 2014!