Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Book Club Mobay! Even if you have to wait - wouldn't you rather do that in the Couples lounge or in the Club Mobay lounge (which is right next to the Couples lounge)? We went back and forth - food from the Club Mobay lounge and Red Stripe from the Couples lounge. (This is NOT the Club Mobay lounge you hang out in when you leaving Jamaica...)

Just curious, so it sounds like the couples lounge/check-in for shuttle is right next to Club Mobay. Are you just constantly checking back to see if the shuttle has arrived if you go to hangout in Club Mobay? Are you shuffling your bags back and forth or has the Couples lounge taken them at this point?

When you get to the Mobay lounge, your guide will get you registered with Couples and your bags will be taken and tagged for the resort you're going to. They will come and get you in the Mobay lounge when your bus is ready.

When you check in at the Couples lounge they tag your bags and someone watches them. You can find out how long it will be for the shuttle. If there is enough time you can go grab a rum punch or drink at the Mobay lounge and just be back in time to get on the shuttle. They are pretty close to each other.

Similar to what some others have said, in 10 trips, I don't recall ever having much more time than to change into my bathing suit (so I'm ready to hit the beach upon arrival) and grab a Red Strip before the call for bus (or more often than not, the walk over to the TimAir desk).

Couples lounge and Mobay Arrival are pretty much right next to each other. Our Mobay rep walked us to the Couples lounge, we checked in, got our bags tagged (which were then loaded on a cart in front), and went back to Mobay. (FWIW, we could see our bags the whole time we were sitting in Mobay). By the time we used the bathroom, and had a quick finger sandwich and drink, they were calling us to board the shuttle. 10 minutes tops. Food was the only real reason we waited at Mobay instead of the Couples lounge.

We never had to wait more than 15 minutes for our shuttle to CTI

I'm waiting for the shuttle now. Looks like it's going to be there in about 7 weeks!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2