Default Quietest rooms at CN

We are returning to CN in December. We have stayed in buildings 7 and 8 in the past and have heard a lot of road noise. This trip we thought we'd try a Deluxe Garden room and wondered which building you think might be the quietest. We always request a top floor room but are unsure of which building to ask for. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Travelpatty View Post
    We are returning to CN in December. We have stayed in buildings 7 and 8 in the past and have heard a lot of road noise. This trip we thought we'd try a Deluxe Garden room and wondered which building you think might be the quietest. We always request a top floor room but are unsure of which building to ask for. Thank you.
    We stayed in a deluxe garden our first trip in building 3. It was very noisy right up against the road and tennis courts.

Since then we decided to only do the beachfront suite. Some people say why waste the money on an upgraded room. Well once we did we realized it really does enhance the overall experience of the trip. We love building six.

I also think that building 3 is the loudest. I am happy in any room as long as it's not in building 3.

We really like the garden rooms in building 2. Quiet, yet still close to everything.

Thank you all; I think we'll request either building 1 or 2.

Last visit in 2013 we stayed in Bldg 4. Nice n quiet there.

Thank you all; I think we'll request either building 1 or 2.
    We also had stayed in Building 1. It is very convenient, but, since it is close to the beach grill/Heliconia restaurant, it was not as quiet as building 2.