Default Two EXTREMELY important CTI questions...

These are critically important:
    1. Do they have the spiffy Nescafe machines that make the best cappuccino that I have ever had? (If so, where?)
    2. Where do I have to go to get that first cup of coffee in the morning? I am a very early riser, and am one of the first at the Palms in the a.m. walking there to get my first cuppajo at around 5am. (no comments on sleeping in your vacation, I can't help it.) And I just don't like the coffee that I make myself in the room. Yuck to the powdered creamer, too.

29 days to go. Whoot whoot.

In July they did not have a cappuccino machine that we saw.

You can have coffee delivered to your room starting at 6:30 am. The Patio restaurant opens very early with a continental breakfast and coffee. 5:30 or 6 am? If you like a more full flavor coffee, the patio restaurant is the place to get it. They have real cream/milk for your coffee.
    Irie Mon

My hubby always gets his coffee delivered in the morning, that way he can enjoy it on the balcony. He can have his coffee and I can have my sleep...good trade!!
    Kristen

Also, if you really are a coffee lover, purchase a pound of Blue Mountain coffee to take back home with you. It is the best I've ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Ank View Post
    Also, if you really are a coffee lover, purchase a pound of Blue Mountain coffee to take back home with you. It is the best I've ever had.
    Only a pound? I purchase several (or 5) lbs at the airport before we leave. LOL. It still doesn't taste the same as Jamaica, but with a good dollop of rum cream, it comes awefully close.

Default Coffee

Well to tell you the truth we bring our own coffee to the resort the blue maountain has a lot of acid and we can't handle it we bring 2 lbs of coffee for 10 days.

I get up between 4 and 6 we get cream the bight before and put is on ice for the night.
    Mike Paradise SR

Quote Originally Posted by n1fru View Post
    I get up between 4 and 6 we get cream the bight before and put is on ice for the night.
    Mike Paradise SR
    I always get two or three shots of rum cream the night before and put it on ice for my morning coffee delivery. Now that is a GOOOOOD way to start the day in Jamaica!