Default This is the LAST DAY TO SAVE. 2014 Rates going up on the 14th

Greetings to all:

Fair Warning! On November 14, rates for 2014 travel will be increasing. We are seeing dramatic demand for winter - specifically - so please take this notice seriously.

IF you have not booked your 2014 Couples Resorts vacation yet, now is the time to do it! Book by November 13 to avoid rate increases.

Couples Resorts

randymon, it is not that easy for all to book that early for a trip. Can't get time off work that early. I can't believe that prices are increasing again. I thought you promised they are staying through 2014. I'm staring to not be able to afford to come down.
    Karin

Thanks for the warning. Booked for December 2014! I love going to Couples and knowing I have another one booked before I even leave. It is so nice knowing you will be coming home.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

After not being able to return to our favourite resort, (for the 20th visit) this year, due to unavailability, we have made darn sure that we will definitely be going next year. It sure makes quite the statement when you have to book at least a year ahead, in order to get the spot you have been getting for the last number of years. Oh well, all's well that end's well...we are going to couples negril in 2 wks. instead!!! How's that for punishment?? We think we're pretty lucky to have scored that.

Karinjim,

Don't forget about our LoveAway plan where you can reserve your dates and rates for just a $100 deposit.

Couples Resorts

Randymon, the LoveAway plan is all fine and dandy, but as I said, I cannot get vacation granted that far ahead.
    Karin

Default NO Loveaway deals for the UK !!!

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Karinjim,

Don't forget about our LoveAway plan where you can reserve your dates and rates for just a $100 deposit.
    Us in the UK cannot do this deal, would be great if we could, but we directed to the UK site !!!

Just joined and just booked for next summer!

Quick question, hopefully randymon can answer by the 13th

We know our dates, but not 100% sure on the duration - 11-13 nights.

Will any change to the duration cause us to be re-booked at current rates?

Can we book 13 and drop one at a later date without penalty?

If we just book 10 - if we decided to stay longer, the extra days would be at the current rate? Correct?

Or should we just book 13 and do everything we can to make it work? ;-) (this is my favorite option btw)

Yippy were booked for Thanksgiving 2014 at CSS, thanks Randymon for the heads up. : )
    CSA 2013
    CSA Torch holder 2012 "ANT"
    CSA 2011

If we book by the 13th and then need to change our dates, do we lock in the lower rate?

Our rule of thumb regarding making changes to a reservation:

IF you are adding nights or want to change to a higher category or change dates - the results of which end up that Couples gets more $$, then you will be able to do so at the promotional rates without penalty.

IF you are reducing nights, lower category or lower season, then we reserve the right to charge whatever applicable rates are in effect at the time of the change.

Couples Resorts

Winter of 2014 is just around the corner. Winter of 2015 is just over a year off. Randy talking 2014.

I booked 45 days ago for a trip this saturday and every catagory was available then.

When demand is high prices go up. If not, they go on sale.

Good heads up to know. Hope to bring a group down next November but nobody is ready to book that far in advance.

Hopefully we all make a bit more money until then!

Our rule of thumb regarding making changes to a reservation:

IF you are adding nights or want to change to a higher category or change dates - the results of which end up that Couples gets more $$, then you will be able to do so at the promotional rates without penalty.

IF you are reducing nights, lower category or lower season, then we reserve the right to charge whatever applicable rates are in effect at the time of the change.
    Perfect! Thank you!

greetings to all:

Fair warning! On november 14, rates for 2014 travel will be increasing. We are seeing dramatic demand for winter - specifically - so please take this notice seriously.

If you have not booked your 2014 couples resorts vacation yet, now is the time to do it! Book by november 13 to avoid rate increases.
    we are planning to return in june. Thanks for the reminder on booking. Going over the 2014 rates we noticed that a $300 resort credit isn't offered until dec.,2014. Does that mean there is no resort credit any other time in 2014?

Quote Originally Posted by cypresspeeps View Post
    Perfect! Thank you!
    I'd like to add a caution or concern. If you book 10 nights initially, the resorts continue to accept bookings. This means that if you wait a month, for example, to expand to 13 nights, some or all of those nights might be all booked up. You'll still have your original 10 nights, but the additional nights might not be in the same room, or even the same resort.

Bargamon, sorry, but I beg to differ about every room category being available, 45 days ago. We are long time repeaters, and tried to book the pbfs last march for this december, and there were none available. We kept checking, and nothing opened up. We ended up booking Barbados, and we all know how that turned out! Luckily we were able to change to CN, so things have turned out well. We are sad not to be going to CSA this yr., but have made darn sure that next yr. is already booked in our desired category and time frame. I wish you luck with next yr's booking if you can't take advantage of this opportunity now.

Thanks for the quick response - that made it easier to decide how to book....

4 nights at CTI, 7 nights at CSS!

We'll shoot for 6 nights at CTI, but this way we'll simply add nights as we figure out the details...

Thank you. I wish I could have that problem. With children and hectic schedules, we are limited to 7 nights.

We would like to book 1st week in Dec. 2014 but it's up $800. more this year. That's crazy! Why would it be that much of a increase?