Default It's the SYD!!! Join me if you can!

It's the SINGLE YEAR DANCE!!! Our trip counter is finally at 365 days - after starting at over 560.
    Most people wouldn't understand our excitement... but I'm guessing there are a few of you who do!
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011
    CSA 2013
    CSS 2014

WE do We do! We have two count downs going right now, both of them started at over 400 days. The first one is down to 98 days and the second one is down to 340 days. We hope to have one over 365 days again in the next couple of months.

Oh, I underestand completely. Unfortunately, I am not invited to your dance. Our countdown is at 758 days (December 2015). I can't even do the "DOUBLE Year Dance" yet. Our countdown started at 906, so we are making progress. Soon come.

I wonder if I hold the record for the longest initial countdown ever?
    Last edited by NeedBlueWater; November 16th, 2013 at 05:31 PM.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

I think that's an outstanding accomplishment. And yes, there are a few of us that know. I hope the following year will be short and sweet.
    Richie

LOL! I totally understand! We visited CSA in 2011 and knew at the time we wouldn't be able to return until at least 2014. We booked our 2014 trip this April but didn't start our countdown until 365 days...couldn't bear to do it longer!

I'm happy to report that we only have 335 days to go! LESS THAN A YEAR! WOOOOO!

Our Count Down is at 94 days. 4th trip to Couples. Twice to CSA. Once to CTI. Returning to CTI February 2014.

Yes, we understand

We are with you! We are at the 332 day mark. We started out at 588 days. In another week, We'll be able to shop for airfare! So excited to come home to CSA for our honeymoon!
    Bonnie & Jon

We too understand. We were lucky enough to make it to CTI on 2011 and knew at that time we would like to return to CSA for our 15 year anniversary in January 2014. So our countdown began then. Booked in April of this year and are now down to 55 days. Feels like forever. And am starting to panic that something will interrupt the trip. (does anyone else do this?) The only thing worse than having a long countdown is not having one at all.

I recall the Single Year Dance. We booked 20 months out - 604 days! We just returned from that trip and are planning another for October of 2015. As soon as the 2015 rates are released, we'll be back at a 600ish day countdown. As painful as it is to wait so long, it is really nice to know it's out there waiting for you. Something WONDERFUL to look forward to.
    Kelly & Troy
    CTI 2010
    CSS 2013
    CN 2015

As of today our countdown is 86 Can anyone suggest a site for a countdown clock for the computer?

Quote Originally Posted by Ge View Post
    As of today our countdown is 86 Can anyone suggest a site for a countdown clock for the computer?
    Check out this link for Time Left.

TimeLeft - Free clock, reminder, countdown, stopwatch, timer, sticker, auction watch and time synchronization utility using Winamp skins to show digits and text.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Thanks.........I'll check it out.