Default First anniversary trip in 2014

Hi guys, I'm new to this site and im deciding weather to go with CN or CSA. I read the other posts but for a young couple (well not so young) I'll be 30 next summer and my wife 28. Where you guys think we'll have more fun Cn or CSA? Its probably hard to decide but I dont wanna go there's a big age gap. I don't don't mind just "doing us" but would still like to talk and interact with other guests on some level. What is the average age group?

Thanks

I think you'll find all ages & stages at either resort. I could be wrong, but I'm thinking the younger folks would head toward CSA due to the big sports facility and larger beach area.

Marionking, you will find a large range of people at any couples resort. I've seen 20 -70's. The activities are very similar. Csa is larger and more restaurant choices. Beach is larger and hence more room to spread out. Csas beach is much longer, cn is shorter but deeper. They are both pretty but we prefer csa's easy access to shoping and bars on Long bay. If you'd like a few pics of csa, email me at saraclemons19@yahoo.com
    Whichever you choose, it'll be great, they are all good. Trip #6 to csa for us in 155 sleeps

You won't go wrong with any of the Couples resorts. They are all great. All of the Couples resorts are similar but different.

CSA is larger with more going on. Entertainment will be similar at both resorts. CN is smaller and more intimate. CN is small enough that many times the staff will know you by name. CN has a AN private beach it this means anything. CSA is the only resort in the Couples chain that does not have any nude beach. Mostly because it is so connected to the public beach.

Age groups will be similar at all of the resorts. 20's to 70's and everywhere inbetween. If you look closely, one of these resorts will start to stand out. Pick the one that calls out to you.

Personally, we have only been to CSA, twice. We have also been to CTI once with a return trip booked for February 2014. Only 94 more days to go.

A word of caution. Most people who go to Couples once will go there again, and again, and again... Enjoy your stay.