Default The 2014 Calendars are here!

Greetings to all:

The Issa Trust Foundation is pleased to advise that Couples Resorts 2014 Calendars are here.

For a donation of $25 - or $20 each for two or more - we will send to you. Just go to Issa Trust Foundation. Be sure to put "2014 Calendar" in the comment field. What a great stocking stuffer - or just a friendly reminder of your pending 2014 stay with us. :-)

We appreciate your continued support and donations.

Couples Resorts

Hi Randymon,

Are there new pictures this year?
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you will be a mile away and they will be barefoot!

Thanks! just ordered mine - cannot wait to get them

randymon,

Are these available for purchase at the resorts? We will be at CSA in 30 days and would love to pick one or 2 up. If not I will donate through the foundation.

Woohoo! Ask and ye shall receive!

Woo Hoo......all ordered

I was disappointed that this years calendar had so few pics of CSS. Hoping next years is better!

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Greetings to all:

The Issa Trust Foundation is pleased to advise that Couples Resorts 2014 Calendars are here.

For a donation of $25 - or $20 each for two or more - we will send to you. Just go to Issa Trust Foundation. Be sure to put "2014 Calendar" in the comment field. What a great stocking stuffer - or just a friendly reminder of your pending 2014 stay with us. :-)

We appreciate your continued support and donations.
    OK, I guess I'm stupid but I went to the Issa site but I don't see anything about the calendars. Can some one help me in how to order?

Thanks
    Dianavr

Ordered--can't wait to get our new calendars. Love them.

The information is on the website at Issa Trust Foundation Home Page, then select Donate. Thanks for your support! Diane

Also wondering if we could pick one up at CN in 2 weeks?

I received my calendars in the mail yesterday- and the photos are wonderful. It is nice to see Couples Negril on the cover!

About how long do they take to get to you?

I also am wondering how long they take. I made my donation November 19th, and have yet to receive my calendar...

Hello,Thanks such a great work i really appreciate this, just ordered as take the output cannot wait to get them as well.this is very important and vital for all guys and we have to taken care of it as well.
    Thanks

Mine took 2-3 weeks to come

We got our calendar today. I like that there weren't close up photos of other couples. It makes it easier to picture us at the resort. I was disappointed that there were only 2 photos of CTI.

Ours arrived on the 23rd. Just in time to wrap and put under the tree to "surprise" my wife (not really, she has grown to expect this from me by now).
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

We get our calendar every year and this year's came before Christmas, so we could show our guests why we love Couples so much!! Unfortunately, one of them spilt most of a glass of water on it, didn't tell us and it became fixed to our wooden kitchen table!! So December was totaled during the removal process and the rest of the year is all wavy, just like the ocean! lol

Oh well, as long as I can still write on what's left, it's all good mon!! December doesn't really matter anyway....we're in Negril for the first half and then it's Christmas again! Next Christmas I'm going to be sure to put the calendar away so it at least makes it to January!! :-)

Good work! thank you!