Hybrid View

Default Booked our honeymoon!

I couldn't be more excited right now! We booked our honeymoon at CSA for August 2014! We are staying in a Beachfront Verandah Suite. Any tips, secrets, things we should know??

If you get a first floor bfvs, ask for the veranda door key. They will add a 20 dollar deposit in case you lose it but it's well worth having. Then you don't have to walk to the backside of the building to get in your room.
    Last edited by softail19; November 16th, 2013 at 01:14 AM.

danielle 18 Congrats on your upcoming wedding and honeymoon, You booked a wonderful place. Try to have breakfast at least one time on your Verandah..great way to start your day. We also try to have champagne on our Beachfront Verandah at sunset. Breathtaking!

When are you booked? We are also returning for our 4th time to CSA Aug. 16-23 and will be renewing our vows! Counting down the days is the hard part!

Have a wonderful wedding and keep reading this board..it helps pass the time and adds to the excitement!

@ginjoe How exciting! Our wedding is August 16th! We will be at CSA from 8/20-8/27. We should totally meet up!

Quote Originally Posted by ginjoe View Post
    danielle 18 Congrats on your upcoming wedding and honeymoon, You booked a wonderful place. Try to have breakfast at least one time on your Verandah..great way to start your day. We also try to have champagne on our Beachfront Verandah at sunset. Breathtaking!

When are you booked? We are also returning for our 4th time to CSA Aug. 16-23 and will be renewing our vows! Counting down the days is the hard part!

Have a wonderful wedding and keep reading this board..it helps pass the time and adds to the excitement!

Have fun! That's where I went for my honeymoon, and we are now addicted to Couples (about to go on trip #3 this time to CN). We loved CSA and had the best time. We were in an ocean verandah room I think. My husband was obsessed with the key-lime martinis at the martini bar near Lemongrass so check that out because it's easy to miss unless you know it's there. I haven't seen that type of thing at the other resorts and my husband really missed those special martinis, so take advantage! And of course the banana stuffed french toast at Patois, if that still exists! It's the best. You will have a great time. Also it's pretty hot in August (we were in Jamaica this past August) so stay hydrated and keep in the shade if you can