Default CTI....for a bare butt bather....

Couple more questions....

1. How are the crowds during December on the Island?

2. I noticed that most, if not all, of the balconies are enclosed. Is being naked on the balcony, day or night, frowned upon??

Can't wait for our first experience with Couples (Grand Lido transplants), hope everything is as great as we've heard

I think that the crowds in December, on both the island and the main beach, might be a little higher than average since it's a popular month. But even at full capacity, it never seems crowded. I think that being naked on your balcony isn't frowned upon as long as it's done discreetly. Like you said, most are enclosed. But for those on the lower floors, you might want to throw a towel over the balcony rail, so those walking under you don't get an eyeful. This is what we do if we happen to get a room right above the lobby.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

I would put a towel on the rail. The way they were remade is the front edge of the board on the ocean side is lower than the other side room side. If you are near the front of the balcony you can be seen from below if they look up.

If you are in the South wing, no one can see, no towel required.

This is a picture of what I mean.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Irie Mon

Quote Originally Posted by shellbell View Post
    Couple more questions....

1. How are the crowds during December on the Island?

2. I noticed that most, if not all, of the balconies are enclosed. Is being naked on the balcony, day or night, frowned upon??

Can't wait for our first experience with Couples (Grand Lido transplants), hope everything is as great as we've heard
    Crowds are no problem...never feels crowded...we're always naked on our balcony..never a problem...down to 58 short days...tanning is less than a month...

My husband and I visited CTI in September and our room was on the 4th floor main building-we spent most of our time on the balcony in the nude and never noticed any gaukers so I'm assuming you couldn't see. Most of the balonies are enclosed enough that you can see very little. Remember, it's your vacation make it your own - if that includes being nude on your balcony do so just remember to conscientious of the other vacationers. If nudity is your thing don't forget to visit the island I can assure you no one out there cares is you are nude - LOL!

Thanks so much for all of the feedback. All of you have been extremely helpful. 72 days to go!!!!!