Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default What's the strangest thing that happened to you on the nude beach?

What's the strangest things that has happened to you on the nude beach?

One year while we were out on the floats at the outer float marker line relaxing as we floated nude. The water was about 5 foot deep. All of a sudden we saw a large group of baitfish break the surface and scatter in different directions.

Now for all you who fish you know that only happens when a larger fish is chasing then.

Needless to say I was dangling the wrong bait and it was back to the dry land.

The true question is: Were you trolling a little Joe spinner bait or working a Husky Jerk surface lure? (-: Sorry I had to use my fishing mentality and throw out what I thought was a funny. Good post and I'm on guard to be face up when rafting.

CN - one of the "norms" snorkling in the AN section of the water.
    WTF
    1) it is bloody bay there is nothing to see except sand
    2) the was there 3 days our of 5 lol....
    it was pretty funny and i give the guy credit for going to that extreme to peep

Some drunk guy came up to my husband and made comments about me- although positive they were not welcome and very out of place - it kept me off the AN beach for several days until he left the resort.

I'm glad to say this was an isolated incident and has never happened again.
    ... it keepsh me shane

Quote Originally Posted by Lovjamaica View Post
    Some drunk guy came up to my husband and made comments about me- although positive they were not welcome and very out of place - it kept me off the AN beach for several days until he left the resort.

I'm glad to say this was an isolated incident and has never happened again.
    lov the drunk guy was a couples guest? wow sorry to hear about that ....

A group of us were out in the water on the nude side talking when all of a sudden out of the blue an elderly woman popped (nude) from snorkeling. Her first remark was "I saw so many cute butts I didn't know which one to pinch." We all talked for awhile and she slowly sunk under the water and swam off. She was staying at the resort next door and drifted away from their nude beach to CN.

CaptainDiet

Is that a before I saw the fish scatter or an after question?

All line was reeled in and a retreat to the bar was made after that.

Quote Originally Posted by RDYJMJM View Post
    A group of us were out in the water on the nude side talking when all of a sudden out of the blue an elderly woman popped (nude) from She was staying at the resort next door and drifted away from their nude beach to CN.
    wow she drifted quite a aways lucky she didnt end up in cuba

Not that it is anything unusual, but we were amazed at what a huge attraction SSB is for the tourist boats. We were out on the beach and a boat came in and trolled the shoreline about every 30 minutes. It's funny to watch the people on the boats. Half of them are straining to get a better view, and the other half are too embarrassed to even turn their heads toward the beach! My advice to them...You would have alot more fun if you would stop spectating from the side-lines and get in the game!

Jessiandjimbo

That is when you band a group of nude beach goers and give them a stand up wave.

Actually, We did that as well as shot them the moon. My hubby stood on the stump, turned around, and bent over while one of those on the boat had the camera up. Was alway waiting for it to show up on one of the web sites.
    Linda

Good idea. Maybe we will do that next time. 13 more days!!!

Default Strangest thing i've seen on a nude beach...

ok, its not a beach, but out on TI, at the swim-up bar....

There was this woman, she had had a baby about 3 months before... Apparently it was her first time away from the baby, and with the child safely at home with probably her or his parents, it was probably her first chance in 3 months to let loose.

Needless to say, the drinks were flowing very well, and she got pretty hammered. Everyone else was feeling pretty good, and all were having a ball. Apparently, she was breast feeding at home, and the booze was not all that was flowing.

Some people were drinking coffee, and the next thing i saw was her shooting it across the pool into peoples coffee (yeah, i had mine black LOL). It was generally accepted among the inebriated crowd, altho im sure she regretted it, as we didnt see her the whole rest of the trip.

Anyone remember this? it was i think feb or oct 07...

-The captain

Ahhh, that's too bad she was ashamed. That would have been a sight to see! As long as things don't get out of control, a little craziness makes for an unforgettable vacation!

Captain*Ron

That ain't fair! She got her squirt guns thru customs with no problems!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain*Ron View Post
    ok, its not a beach, but out on TI, at the swim-up bar....

There was this woman, she had had a baby about 3 months before... Apparently it was her first time away from the baby, and with the child safely at home with probably her or his parents, it was probably her first chance in 3 months to let loose.

Needless to say, the drinks were flowing very well, and she got pretty hammered. Everyone else was feeling pretty good, and all were having a ball. Apparently, she was breast feeding at home, and the booze was not all that was flowing.

Some people were drinking coffee, and the next thing i saw was her shooting it across the pool into peoples coffee (yeah, i had mine black LOL). It was generally accepted among the inebriated crowd, altho im sure she regretted it, as we didnt see her the whole rest of the trip.

Anyone remember this? it was i think feb or oct 07...

-The captain
    Wow that had to be worth the price of the trip !!!
    this gets my vote!!
    can you give us an idea on the average distance of a shot

Here's my weird experience:

We went to the a/n beach and were the only couple there. We were relaxing in our lounge chairs when this other couple came onto the beach and pulled a pair of lounge chairs right up next to ours--uncomfortably close. We moved; they followed. We moved a second time; they followed us again, still uncomfortably close with our chairs touching. I gave my husband "the look," and we went into the water to discuss in private how we were going to handle this. They followed us. I lost it. I don't remember exactly what I said, but I'm sure some profanity was used (what can I say, I'm a New Yorker). They turned and walked away from us without ever saying a word to us through the entire episode.

We returned to the beach, gathered up our things, left the a/n beach, and didn't return for the remainder of our trip. It was just odd.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela View Post

We went to the a/n beach and were the only couple there. We were relaxing in our lounge chairs when this other couple came onto the beach and pulled a pair of lounge chairs right up next to ours--uncomfortably close. We moved; they followed. We moved a second time; they followed us again, still uncomfortably close with our chairs touching. I gave my husband "the look," and we went into the water to discuss in private how we were going to handle this. They followed us. I lost it. I don't remember exactly what I said, but I'm sure some profanity was used (what can I say, I'm a New Yorker). They turned and walked away from us without ever saying a word to us through the entire episode.

We returned to the beach, gathered up our things, left the a/n beach, and didn't return for the remainder of our trip. It was just odd.
    when they touched your chairs did they yell
    "YOU'RE IT" ? I think it would have been fun to spend the whole first day moving every 5 minutes maybe you would wear them out lol especially if they were a lil fluffy ... next time

Default Not strange - sort of cute

We were on our way to the AN beach at CN. We stopped just beside the fence on the textile side to talk with some people we had met the night before. Two boys around 12 from another resort walked past the AN beach nudging each other with wide-eyed amazement. We watched them walk all the way past the AN beachfront then turn and come back. When the reached the fence at the edge of the AN beach, they sprinted up beside the hedge and fell to their knees trying to catch a glimpse of some nude lady. The security guard walked over with a big grin on his face. All of us pointed up along the hedge. He walked up on the AN side of the hedge. Moments later the young boys were running down the beach away from the resort. Everyone had a good laugh over it. It was rather harmless and kind of cute. I'm sure the boys had a great story to tell their friends when they got back home.

It was at CN. A lady was on her floaty (from another resort to the north.) She had removed her top to sunbathe. It was apparent from her snores that she was sound asleep when she floated past us and bobbed over the ropes. After a while, we heard the delighted laughter of children to the south, so we looked up. We saw the lady, rapidly walking along the beach and headed north, back to her resort. She was using her floaty to cover her more than ample breasts (Of course, I hadn't noticed those features but my wife tells me it is so). She had lost her top somewhere along the way. When she neared us, I couldn't resist with ; "Have a nice nap?" She blushed and smiled but never said a word.
    PAPA SMOKE

That sounds like a very painful sunburn in the making! :-o

Trust me on this, nipples don't peel.

Cindi

That sounds like the words of experience.

Sounds almost as bad as butt burn!

Well there was this time that I found out weebles wobble and they DO fall down..............lol

Hail Dino King of Wobble

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela View Post

Hmmm....that seems very odd. I'm just convincing my wife to give the AN beach a try when we go next year.. I hope this is not the norm.. it would freak her out for sure and I know I'd have to say something

That is even more strange...correction; "creepy" that they never uttered a word...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast