Default On our way right now to CSA!

Here we are waiting at Houston, TX airport (2 hours) to get to CSA. We are so tired, but the light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer and that beautiful beach with drink in hand is soon to come. If you have any questions please let's know, we will be staying in the Ocean View Verandah Suite and renewing our wedding vows on the beach with the Tropical package.

Hope to see ya....

You will see me there Blurosemarie. Leaving on Wed.
    Paul and Frances

Quote Originally Posted by Blurosemarie1 View Post
    Here we are waiting at Houston, TX airport (2 hours) to get to CSA. We are so tired, but the light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer and that beautiful beach with drink in hand is soon to come. If you have any questions please let's know, we will be staying in the Ocean View Verandah Suite and renewing our wedding vows on the beach with the Tropical package.

Hope to see ya....

Will be at CSA mid December. Can you send a pic of the room view? Want to know what block/room is best close to the ocean? Also, will be arriving on a St. early afternoon, just checking to see if you arrive during that time and was it a lengthy process from the plane to the Couples Lounge.

Have a great time.

First congrats on renewing vows. We will be in CSA December 11th...for our 30th wedding anniversary. How are the Ocean View Verandah rooms with the remodeling. So looking forward to warm weather- we live in Michigan and storm tore through here yesterday and knocked out power to 230 thousand folks, us included. Have fun!

Lucky you We will be there in 86 days. We stay in the Beachfront Verandah Suites. If you meet anyone in this category, can you see if these bathrooms have been updated..........and if they would let you take a picture to post. (I've seen on other posts where people are requesting pics.) If it's not too much trouble. I'd be really jealous of you if we weren't going to be there soon. Enjoy !!!!

Congratulations on your vows and vacation in paradise! How is it looking from the OVS? We will arrive in about a week...cannot wait! What have you seen/done so far that has been memorable?

Not trying to be a downer but the room category is Ocean veranda suite. Not ocean view veranda. No "view" in the name. Most don't have a view of the icean, some do have a small view. Don't want people to be disappointed, I'm just sayin....