Default Misha Earle photographer

I have been searching for a photographer for my July 2014 wedding at couples Negril and after reviewing several options I decided to go with Misha Earle. Has anyone else used her or plan to? How did everything turn out? I'm so excited as her work that I've seen looks beautiful!

Default CTI resort wedding photographer

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good wedding photographer at CTI?

Hi Lila. We used Misha for our wedding last April and LOVED her. She was fabulous. I love her artistic photos. She was a ton of fun and she captured our day beautifully. You will be so glad you chose her. Email me at cstrouse@thompsoncoe.com and I will send some of our pics to you. The files are too large to upload here. Enjoy your day! You will have a fantastic wedding day, start to finish. They really know how to make your special day, all about you.

We used Diana Campbell with Digital Memories Collection, she was really resonable and did an awesome job! I was very happy with all my pictures and the video. Jamaica Wedding Photography Jamaica Wedding Photography, Jamaica Wedding Photographers