Default Any other south florida couples addicts out there?

I was just reading the very lengthy thread about where everyone is from...and it made my head spin! I'd like a shorter, local version, please!

We are in Boca Raton, FL. Got married at CSA on 4/20/13. New hubby has been to 3 out of 4 Couples Resorts... I'm at 2 resorts, 5 trips and counting. We do CSA twice a year.

Curious if we have any other Couples fans in this area? Might be fun to meet sometime! Bueller?

Tampa area here - going back in June for what will be the 3rd time in a year - guess we are addicts too

Suzi
    Miramar for us
    We are pretty new to SFL
    We have been to CSS 8 times with CTI once
    Heading back to CSS in July 2014
    JED

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    I was just reading the very lengthy thread about where everyone is from...and it made my head spin! I'd like a shorter, local version, please!

We are in Boca Raton, FL. Got married at CSA on 4/20/13. New hubby has been to 3 out of 4 Couples Resorts... I'm at 2 resorts, 5 trips and counting. We do CSA twice a year.

Curious if we have any other Couples fans in this area? Might be fun to meet sometime! Bueller?
    We have a Condo in Boynton Beach for our Winter home. This will be our 5th time to Couples. Been to all 4 resorts and are now starting over at Negril. Would be interested in getting together sometime this Winter.

Donray give us a shout when you're down! Hubby is Ricky aka fawnridge on here. Email is rickyg@fawnridge.com.

We live in Orlando and have been to CSS 7 times! Have trips 8 (CN) and 9 (CSS) planned for 2014! Can't wait!