Default Survivor Sunset Beach

After watching Survivor last night, I was thinking it would be great to have a daily Survivor Challenge at SSB. Now I did'nt get much past the idea, so I am asking SSB Fans to share your thoughts on immunity and reward challenges. Remember, you would'nt be wearing anything but the Official San Souci Survivor Buff!

Default Survivor

One of the challenges could be..... have too many drinks in the afternoon and thaen try to stay on your lounge chair. If this was an event last lear, I would have been voted off the beach after the first round! My prize was a skinned knee for a week!

Default Survivor Sunset Beach

What happened on the episode last night that inspired a "Survivor game"?

We could play connect the sand flea bites - whichever one looks most like the entwined palm trees wins! I'm still nursing two bites that I got at the end of July. Or you could have the best slip and fall trying to get out of the pool - I brought home a heckuva bruise on my butt as a souvenir! Also, Jheneal did a great job of ice chest riding down into the bar - perhaps we could try a similar ride down the grassy slopes? We are booking for July 14-21 at CSS - hubby and I are hoping to have lots of fun on SSB. Something to dream about for the next few months. July soon come!

paddle your bright white San Souci floatie against the White river current
    David

David, that is truly a challenge! Dec. 2008, I thought that it would be fun to ride the current on a floatie. I managed to walk upriver far enough to have a short ride, then at the point I decided not to keep floating away, got off the floatie and struggled with all my might to get to shore. Really thought I was in trouble a couple times and ended up with a strained leg muscle. Humans are no match for water with a strong current! (I am NOT recommending this event for your SSB Challenge)

Ok, maybe something less strenuous. An endurance test for instance. remain seated at the swim up bar longer than your opponents, the rum punch is optional. Feb 2-10, 2010 but not packed yet
    David