Hello,
We're spending our second Christmas at CN again (23-28th) and also bringing our best friends with us this time.
Can't wait!

Anyway, last year there were a few late night parties with some loud, and I mean LOUD, ragga music and a MC.
We were in the building farthest away but with the echo effect, it just bounced off the other buildings in the court yard and made it sound like it was right outside.
The parties usually started around 9 or 10 and continued until about 2AM.
I asked one of the staff about it and they said that it was from the public part of the beach down near the Office of Nature.
Usually I don't care about loud music.
Heck, I spent the better part of the 90's and early 2000's as a Jungle / Drum and Bass DJ at raves and clubs so I'm down with a lot of heavy bass.
I even wanted to go check it out the first night, but the security guard said it was more of a locals thing and we probably shouldn't go there that late at night.
So the first night I sat on our balcony with a few drinks and fired up the DJ program on my tablet and had fun mixing along with it.

It was after the 2nd or 3rd night that I started to get annoyed.

I totally understand, it is at the public beach and we are guests in their home, but it really kind of sucked some of the ambiance out of the evenings when all we wanted to do was sit on the beach and hear the waves and look at the stars.

Does anyone know if this is still happening or if it was just for the holidays?

Man, now that I read that back it seems like I'm being whiny.
I just wanted to be prepared this time and let our first timer friends know as well.
If I could bring my records and get a spot on the decks I probably would LOL.

On a side note:
We didn't go into the club at CN the first time we were there but I was wondering what type of setup they have?
I've DJ'd for close to 20yrs now and I'd love to mess around on the 1's and 2's some time.

Thanks, sooooo can't wait to be there again.