Default 35th anniversary renewal photos at CSA (10th couples anniversary!)

We renewed our vows for our 25th anniversary, 10 years ago, and have been going to Couples ever since. This year we did it again. We just got back our slide show link from Stacey Clarke and wanted to share it and a couple of photos with everyone.

Click here: Gale & Emily Slideshow

Name:  1-ge-068.jpg
Views: 757
Size:  169.5 KB

Name:  1-ge-270.jpg
Views: 750
Size:  113.6 KB

"One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

Loved the slide show. We watched some of your ceremony from our patio, we were almost directly across from the wedding area.

Congrats!!!!! Beautiful pics and video!

How beautiful!!! Congratulations on your 35th!!! The slide show is perfect. We are renewing our vows for our 25th at CSA on Aug. 19, 2014!! You are my inspiration!! Did you give new rings to each other? Is the photographer from Negril? Expensive? I've seen that minister there several times! One time it poured just before a ceremony and he rushed up to our balcony for cover. We chatted for a bit! Any helpful hints would be welcome! My sister and brother-in-law will be with us so it should be fun.You both look radiant and the ceremony looked so special. Love, love, love it! Thanks for sharing!
    Ginny

Loved the slideshow! Congrats on your 35th anniversary!

Thanks to all for your kind remarks.

Ginny: Congratulations on your 25th!
    Yes we did have new rings for our renewal, but that is totally up to you. Gale got a new ring because his got too tight! He got me a new one because he thought we both should have one. The photographer is Stacey Clarke and lives in Negril. We thought she was a bargain for the quality of her work. You can email her at staceyclarkephotography@gmail.com or look her up on facebook at Stacey Clarke Photography. If you want more info you can email me directly emilylboyd at gmail
    We recommend a morning ceremony to avoid those afternoon rain storms. It makes getting ready hectic but you get the beautiful blue sky in the photos (and stay dry!) Our ceremony was Aug 24th and afternoon rains that time of year are common. We will be arriving on the 19th next year and would love to meet you (I doubt we will be able to make it in time for the ceremony). You can look for us at the room with the Reggae Lion Flag that lights up a night. Here is the photo from our 25th (12/29/2003).

Name:  8880169-R1-012-4A.jpg
Views: 470
Size:  268.8 KB

"One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

Another great picture! Thanks for the information. I did look up Stacey Clarke on the web. She does lovely work but I think she is probably out of our price range. Your renewal was quite beautiful and elaborate. Ours will be pretty simple in comparison. I know it rains most afternoons but I'd really like the ceremony as late in the day as possible...so I can wear my dress that night for dinner! LOL! It will be on the 19th, maybe at 4PM, if you make it to CSA by then! Otherwise we'll look for the room with the Lion flag that lights up. What room category?? We stay in BFVS. Look for the Christmas lights on the verandah! See you in August! Thanks again for sharing.
    Ginny

We were going to do the same thing! But we've only been married for 45 years and I'm not entirely sure it's going to work out in the long run. Maybe in a few more years...

We watched your wedding also from the water. Absolutely beautiful then and the pictures are gorgeous! Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by ginjoe View Post
    Another great picture! Thanks for the information. I did look up Stacey Clarke on the web. She does lovely work but I think she is probably out of our price range. Your renewal was quite beautiful and elaborate. Ours will be pretty simple in comparison. I know it rains most afternoons but I'd really like the ceremony as late in the day as possible...so I can wear my dress that night for dinner! LOL! It will be on the 19th, maybe at 4PM, if you make it to CSA by then! Otherwise we'll look for the room with the Lion flag that lights up. What room category?? We stay in BFVS. Look for the Christmas lights on the verandah! See you in August! Thanks again for sharing.
    Ginny
    Gale (Dr. Bird) here:
    We will probably arrive by 4, so will come by to congratulate you. Where are you planning to have the ceremony? We will be in a BFS (old section).

Looking forward to meeting you
    Emily and Gale

Hi Gale,

We usually stay in a BFVS very close to the wedding area on the beach and we ask for a first floor room. Our service will be where you had yours...smack dab on that beautiful beach. My husband is very tall...6 ft. 4 in and I'm 5 ft. 4 in...easy to spot! Hope we meet you and Emily. August can't come soon enough!
    Happy Holidays...
    Ginny