Default Couples Withdrawls

Hubby and I left "home" on Sunday and are going through those first week withdrawals!!!!!! We were at swept away for nine wonderful days! Thanks to the wonderful staff throughout the resort for making it a great stay. Special thanks to the entertainment crew for all you do to make sure your guests have a plan for the day and lots of entertainment choices. Alex, Kevin and Travis you three are amazing! Orlando you are a great friend no bartender. Samantha in the Palms is a sweet young lady and hard worker. Stacey Ann and Radane in Feathers are friendly and great employees! We had the pleasure of dining with Jonathon, the food and beverage manager for the repeaters dinner. He has a BIG job on his hands but from what we saw he handles it well, respects his employees, and they respect him. He has worked for Couples for 20 some years and has done everything from busing to his current job. Great guy. Thanks for the delicious food and drinks you help provide for your guests. Well, since I am no longer in paradise I guess I have to get my own coffee and look at photos while dreaming of our next visit.

Be sure to thank the staff and write down their names when you leave!!

Ya Mon

CSA 2012, 2013

I just read the first sentence of this thread to my wife and she literally shuddered at the thought of our first week back from CSS. It was HORRIBLE! I have never had depression as bad as that first week back from Jamaica. Luckily, i found the cure. I took some sand, put it in a cookie sheet, found a video of a palm tree next to the ocean, made some hummingbirds, and sat in our basement with my wife, with our toes in the sand and drinks in our hand looking at the view. Oh, and immediately booked a return trip for next year, and reset my countdown clock. That part is very important.

4 months 27 days 36 minutes

Does anyone know how long Stacey Ann has been at CSA? I think she worked as a waitress for the beach dinners a few years ago. If so, she was very nice to us and I need to look her up when we are back to CSA in March.

Life is good

Nothing worse than dragging yourself down to the lobby to wait for that ride back to the airport. The worst part of going on a vacation is the return trip, especially when you are returning to cold and snow.

Quote Originally Posted by muck View Post
    Nothing worse than dragging yourself down to the lobby to wait for that ride back to the airport. The worst part of going on a vacation is the return trip, especially when you are returning to cold and snow.
    We were once told by a staff member "you have to leave to come back". We take that to heart.

Life is good

I try to hide the morning we are supposed to leave....They always find me.