Default Only 8 more days until CSA!

My husband and I got married last year and decided to wait and take our honeymoon for our 1 year anniversary. It's finally here! We will be at CSA Nov 30-Dec 7. It will be our first time in Jamaica and our first time at an all inclusive resort! We can't wait for a week of drinks, sun, and relaxation!!

Lucky dogs!!

We are there the same time. Make sure you take the tour when you get there.See you at the Piano Bar .

That's exactly when we will be there. Getting married and having our honeymoon (weddingmoon)! You will love Jamaica - this will be my 10th trip! Don't be afraid to get off the compound and explore a bit - be sure to make a trip to the cliffs as it is just as beautiful as the beach.

Have fun! You picked a great resort.

we will be there the 29th thru the 7th See you soon

Got married there last December, will be back every 1st week of December forever!!! 1 week from today,WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Dec 1-8

We'll be there on Thanksgiving Day till Dec. 7, 3 trip to CSA. See ya on the beach !Name:  pelican bar.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  48.6 KB
    CSA 2013
    CSA Torch holder 2012 "ANT"
    CSA 2011

Aaawww.......and you are returning today Please let us know which room you were in and if you have any pictures of the 'bathroom renovations' everyone keeps talking about. We will be there Jan. 25 - Feb. 1 in the BFVS. I'm sure you had a wonderful trip !
    Quote Originally Posted by anboyd View Post
    My husband and I got married last year and decided to wait and take our honeymoon for our 1 year anniversary. It's finally here! We will be at CSA Nov 30-Dec 7. It will be our first time in Jamaica and our first time at an all inclusive resort! We can't wait for a week of drinks, sun, and relaxation!!

And you are returning today as well.........so sorry; I know how difficult it is to leave CSA !!! If you can post any pics of the bathroom renovations, it would be appreciated. We will carry on the party Jan. 25 - Feb. 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by dentalgal View Post
    We'll be there on Thanksgiving Day till Dec. 7, 3 trip to CSA. See ya on the beach !Name:  pelican bar.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  48.6 KB

We will be there in 4 days.....

If you happen to check your emails while at CSA, can you see if there is any way you can get a pic to post of the bathroom renovations.....depending on your room category. Was looking for a pic of the BFVS. How's it going there? Enjoying it all ? Good for you.......we will be there Jan. 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironbutterfly View Post
    We will be there in 4 days.....

Won't all the bathrooms on the newer side of the resort that have been renovated be the same, i.e. OVS and BFVS have the same new bathroom layout?

I'll be there in 3 days in an OVS and my intent is to get photos of the new bathroom posted ASAP. I know people have been waiting for a look at them and I have gotten so much info from the people here and at TA that I want to make sure I can contribute in a meaningful way, too. I'm still surprised that photos haven't been posted yet. I'm anxious to see how it looks, too. I think it will be similar to the photos posted by bamelin for the CN renos but we will know soon enough.

Go to the Thread "CSA Remodel Photos" and read the last post about the new bathroom design.....let us know if you experience the same problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by laharlson View Post
    Won't all the bathrooms on the newer side of the resort that have been renovated be the same, i.e. OVS and BFVS have the same new bathroom layout?

I'll be there in 3 days in an OVS and my intent is to get photos of the new bathroom posted ASAP. I know people have been waiting for a look at them and I have gotten so much info from the people here and at TA that I want to make sure I can contribute in a meaningful way, too. I'm still surprised that photos haven't been posted yet. I'm anxious to see how it looks, too. I think it will be similar to the photos posted by bamelin for the CN renos but we will know soon enough.