Default Volleyball Cheer leaders

We are in CSS with a few others from this forum at the moment and having a great time on Sunset beach however the best laugh I have had in ages is the afternoon volleyball games - well actually it is not the volleyball but the fact there are about 8 (men and women) cheer leading from the pool steps, every time a point is scored they do the mexican wave and then wiggle their bits. Pity we can't take photos because its such a funny sight.

Not sure if I've ever seen this discussed - Does SSB have volleyball every day or only periodically? And if so, is it Sand or Pool? When we have stayed at CN, I liked to play the sand volleyball at 11:00, we would then head over the AN beach area. At CN the only volleyball is on the textile side.

Thanks for any information.

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013 and 2015
    CSS 2014

Its not an official entertainment organised one,they ask the lifeguard and he will set up the net across the pool - it depends how many want to play, so far they have done it three times this week usually late afternoon whilst consuming numerous cocktails

Quote Originally Posted by kurt and Angie View Post
    Not sure if I've ever seen this discussed - Does SSB have volleyball every day or only periodically? And if so, is it Sand or Pool? When we have stayed at CN, I liked to play the sand volleyball at 11:00, we would then head over the AN beach area. At CN the only volleyball is on the textile side.

Thanks for any information.
    In January, a group of the guys, and some girls, play pool volleyball every day after lunch for 2 to 3 hours. We have a great time. "Boobie" rules state the girls get a second serve if the first one was in the net or out of bounds. So much fun!

Hi Falcon, I'm hoping you're checking back on this thread while you're there. We will be arriving April 5th and plan on spending all our time on the AN side. Can you tell me if there is Drambuie at the bar there?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnsue View Post
    In January, a group of the guys, and some girls, play pool volleyball every day after lunch for 2 to 3 hours. We have a great time. "Boobie" rules state the girls get a second serve if the first one was in the net or out of bounds. So much fun!
    We will be there in November this year. Hopefully there will be some volleyball instigators there. I'm not much of an instigator but I can stir the pot.

Looking forward to SSB. 224 more days. That is 223 too many.

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013 and 2015
    CSS 2014

marc&sue - have checked and all bars EXCEPT SSB have drambuie so you may have to get dressed if you want your 'tipple' during the day

That was so much fun to watch! We don't play but sure enjoyed watching you all having such a grand time.The cheer leaders rocked it.

I was one of the "players"...I have to say that the term cheerleading squad is forever changed for me.

Two of the ringleaders were Vicky and Jan. I have it on good authority that they were new to the AN experience. They really seem to have embraced that experience with gusto !!! I must also add that we repeatedly had a streaker race through the playing area. No attempt was made to bring him to justice.

Also so nice to meet Falcon and his lovely wife...so many nice people at SSB, so few days.
    Last edited by Nautical4life; April 1st, 2014 at 03:04 PM.

Dan and Jill it was nice meeting you as well . Remember when you decide to bring your boat to Jamaica to do a small detour across the Atlantic to pick us up.

Falcon

Will do...same dress code as at SSB.