Default Friday Night Shipwreck Beach Party

The last two times we stayed at CSA, they didn't set up for the beach party. Even though both times there was no threat of rain or wind. In fact, this past Friday (Dec 9th), there was barely a cloud in the sky. Can anyone explain why this is?

When we were there we this year the same thing happened. One employee told us it is because of the beach erosion and there isnít enough room. Another employee told us it was because of the weather although the wind had died down by mid afternoon.

Personally, I thought the CSA Beach Party night was kind of lame. Having it inside was nothing special. The entertainment wasn't all that special. The meal wasn't all that special. Many items were either running low or were cold. The vibe wasn't all that special. No Beach Party theme at all.

If this is the best CSA can do for their Beach Party night maybe they should just give it up. Maybe call the night something different and try to add some sort f a theme.

This is just my opinion but I think it was held inside only because it was easier to set up and take down inside. Sorry to sound negative but I wanted to give my honest opinion.
    Jack and Kathy

CSA 2007, 2010, and 2016
    CTI 2012, 2014
    CN 2016 (Trading Places only), 2018 Pending

Quote Originally Posted by muck View Post
    The last two times we stayed at CSA, they didn't set up for the beach party. Even though both times there was no threat of rain or wind. In fact, this past Friday (Dec 9th), there was barely a cloud in the sky. Can anyone explain why this is?
    We have not seen them set up on the beach for over 3 years - staff says it is too much to set up. Very upsetting since most people are paying over $400.00 per night