Default Booking Price Match

Hello, I found a good deal for a vacation to CTI in September 2014 and received a quote from another company for a few hundred dollars cheaper than on Couples. This price is for the exact same dates, flights, room style, etc. With Couples price match guarantee, is this something they will match, so that I can book the vacation through them? I have the reservation currently on a 24 hour hold that expires tonight, so any information or pointers on who to contact would be great. Thanks in advance.

I always book with another companyl and normally save money with only $100 deposit. Couples normally want a higher deposit.

Quote Originally Posted by CTI2004 View Post
    Hello, I found a good deal for a vacation to CTI in September 2014 and received a quote from another company for a few hundred dollars cheaper than on Couples. This price is for the exact same dates, flights, room style, etc. With Couples price match guarantee, is this something they will match, so that I can book the vacation through them? I have the reservation currently on a 24 hour hold that expires tonight, so any information or pointers on who to contact would be great. Thanks in advance.
    Call the COUPLES 800 # with the quote and they should honor it

Thanks for the info. I was able to get everything worked out and price matching done. Vacation booked. Glad to be returning back to CTI.

I found a beter deal and they gave me the rate. It was only 50$, but that is 1/2 of a 4 layer facial for my wife.

I booked thru Couples, and they matched mine twice. Once when it was cheaper oon their own web site, then a second time when I found it cheaper on another site.

Quote Originally Posted by jhenderson View Post
    I found a beter deal and they gave me the rate. It was only 50$, but that is 1/2 of a 4 layer facial for my wife.
    I hope she finds this as funny as I did...

I saved nearly 10% by getting a legit quote and couples matched it.

They were great!!!! Why ask us, ask them????

Quote Originally Posted by jhenderson View Post
    So is that only two layers?

I will keep looking to find a better deal to get the other 2 layers for her. A happy wife makes a happy husband.