Default Patties at Night!!

What's it gonna take to have patties served at night at CSA? They make them in the morning and when they run out that's it. Usually by early afternoon. Well some of us have an addiction and need them as a snack at night. Please.
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain" - Bob Marley

Ooooooooh, yes please!! At least on the buffet at the Palms!

Quote Originally Posted by Sublimebrad View Post
    What's it gonna take to have patties served at night at CSA? They make them in the morning and when they run out that's it. Usually by early afternoon. Well some of us have an addiction and need them as a snack at night. Please.
    Feeling like my last 2 trips I missed something. What are patties? returning in 38 days!

I'm with you on this. It's always a letdown when you go to the Cabana Grill and see that there's no patties left. Sometimes early in the afternoon.... Sometimes we don't want to go to a sit down meal or just want a late night snack and patties are perfect.
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

Patties are similar to meat pies or an empanadas. Either beef or chicken stuffed in a flaky pie crust. It's amazing but they always run out after lunch and there are no more until the next day. The cabana grill is the only place that serves them too. We end up walking down the beach once the swim up bar closes to get some.

Quote Originally Posted by Sublimebrad View Post
    Patties are similar to meat pies or an empanadas. Either beef or chicken stuffed in a flaky pie crust. It's amazing but they always run out after lunch and there are no more until the next day. The cabana grill is the only place that serves them too. We end up walking down the beach once the swim up bar closes to get some.

Think those are called pasties in Minnesota. They come with a side of gravy....and hours of regret later when you get on the scale )

Hubby and I were just discussing this. What time of year do you go when they run out of patties? We've been to the grill in the afternoon and always gotten them. I think I'd cry if they were out! As soon as we check in at the Couples Lounge at the airport, my husband goes outside to get patties for us before we get on the shuttle! Now it's even easier as the place is just outside the front door of the airport. We go in April and October... Going back to my time of year statement.