Hybrid View

Default Lost our booked rooms...

....our travel agent blew it. We leave on Saturday 11/30 for our wedding and this morning I got a call saying that we didn't have any rooms because our travel agent hadn't paid for them. So as it sits right now we have our flights and rooms back but they aren't the ones we wanted. There are 12 of us going and everyone but us has the Atrium suites when they paid for beachfront/oceanfront verandahs. Words can't express how disappointed I am.

If it wasn't for Margaret at CSA alerting me to these issues I would have never known. I'm going to call tomorrow to see what exactly the room assignments are because I still haven't gotten any official confirmation for them and our travel agents office is closed tomorrow and Friday. Looks like I won't be getting a lot of sleep tonight.

Happy Thanksgiving?

Heather

I am sure they will do everything they can to fix your travel agent tscrewup. They may be able to move later in their trip. I understand your disappointment, but try not to worry, you are headed to paradise, it'll work out, and you'll have the time of your life

Sure hope things work out for you !!!!

Wow, I'm so sorry. have a wonderful wedding and just remember that is the most important part of your trip! Whatever room you have will be wonderful and you can deal with the travel agent when you return from paradise.

I'm so sorry this happened to you- I sure hope things get straightened out with Travel agent. What a gem Margaret is at CSA alerting you to the loss of rooms. I hope it all turns out well for you all. Keep us posted on what happened with Travel agent.

CSA will work to make things right for you. Try not to fret. You have a beautiful wedding to think about and a lifetime ahead of you with the love of your life!! Enjoy your time together with friends and family during this celebration. Take a deep breath...it will be fine!

Really sorry about this. Wow. I never realized some travel agents were closed for the weekend. Good one's will pick-up the phone 24/7. That is not acceptable. You'll still have a great time in paradise, but I'd look forward to seeking vengeance on that agent upon returning home.

S/F
    Scott and June

If it makes you feel any better, know that the Atrium Suites are very nice. In fact , that's our favorite room category.

Maybe for the screw-up, your travel agent can arrange for resort credits for everyone in your party at the very least.

Omg!! Don't understand how this happened to you? How could the TA have not paid? Don't you have receipts and conf#? So sorry!! I hope everything works out! Congrats on your wedding and I hope you have a beautiful time!

I'm sure CSA will make everyting awright. But, there is a lesson here; there is absolutely no reason to use a travel agent today, call CSA direct and Yvonne will handle everything with complete professionalism. We're departing for our 18th visit to CSA and have never had a problem - deal direct!

Hey Look at it this way. All the bad stuff happened already. Believe me, you will forget all this after you spend A few days at Couples.

You posted on Trip Advisor as well correct? I would not worry. You really aren't in your rooms that much! Well maybe you will be since you are the happy couple, but everyone else should be fine. What we like about Couples is the way we are treated and that is what you will fall in love with as well. The food, the people, the other guests...you will have an amazing time. No Worries!!
    Holly Irvin

Heather,

I hope you do a follow up and let us all know how it actually turned out for you. Wishing you a great wedding experience and that you will fall in love with the resort and staff.