Default Issa Trust Foundation - Child In Need

Dear Friends,

Many of you continue to ask "how can we help" children in Jamaica, the country you have come to love! Dr. Miller, a Pediatric Nephrologist in Jamaica sent us an email regarding a little boy with determination & fight to live!

David is six years old and has been on dialysis since he was three years old. He is the youngest child on hemodialysis and receives treatment three times a week. His child-size dialysis supplies have to be specially imported to Jamaica. By mid-December 2013, his supplies will be completely exhausted and without them he will not survive.

If anyone has connections to donate F4 dialyzers, pediatric lines and fistula needles please contact Diane.Pollard@issatrustfoundation.com.

(The Issa Trust Foundation was established in 2005 by Couples Resorts as a nonprofit organization)
    Thank you!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Being a kidney donor I posted this on facebook. Anyone else with a facebook account should.

Diane, I have no access to the supplies needed for this little boy but I would be very willing to make a cash donation for some to be purchased. Thanks for your work there and I hope he gets what he needs.

Posted on FB as well. I have a friend who works at CHOP, and has worked with the Issa Trust Foundation before. Hopefully they can help this child.
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013

What does F4 dialyzers, pediatric lines and fistula needles cost? It's not like we can find them at Wal-Mart. How can we donate to this cause? I posted it on every dialysis and kidney transplant site I could find on facebook. I hope other are doing the same. To bad there isn't a Hospital like St Jude for children dialysis.

I have posted on Facebook in hopes that friends in the medical profession will know where to get these supplies.

Thank you so much for sharing on social media! Bless You!

Thank you so much for your donation, and if you are on facebook or any social media, please share.

Dear lotsastuff4u, true, please feel to donate by going to Issa Trust Foundation, select donate. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Diane
    diane.pollard@issatrustfoundation.com. Thank YOU!

Driverlady, thank YOU so much! Social Media is a wonderful way to get the word out. If you receive any responses and they want to get more information, please let me know. They can donate by going to our website at Issa Trust Foundation, select Donate. Thank YOU!
    Diane

calgontakemeaway, Thank YOU so much!!!

Anyone have a update a David?

Default Follow up on David

Quote Originally Posted by lotsastuff4u View Post
    Anyone have a update a David?
    Thanks to so many, David has received enough donations to last thru March of 2014. If you or anyone you know, would like to partner with the Issa Trust Foundation to help children with Kidney Disease, please email Diane at issatrustfoundation@yahoo.com.

With gratitude,
    Diane Pollard, President & CEO
    Diane Pollard, President & CEO
    Issa Trust Foundation