Hybrid View

Default Congratulations to Wayne

Have just heard that Wayne has been appointed the new GM at CN.

Our congratulations and look forward to seeing him in January.

He was a great host and good company on our table at the Repeaters Dinner in January.

Janet & John

Wayne who? Who was he? Details please.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Wayne was previously Operations Manager.

Congrats to Wayne!!! They could not have picked a better man for the job!!☺️

What happened to Mr. Ricardo Bowleg. Is he returning to CSA? I really hope so. He did a fantastic job there.

Life is good

This is an excellent choice by Couples. We met Wayne a few years ago for the first time. Every time we have seen him since he always has a smile on his face and has the time to chat a bit. We were a bit disappointed in October that he was not at CN anymore but happy for him at the same after being promoted as the GM at CB.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherm View Post
    This is an excellent choice by Couples. We met Wayne a few years ago for the first time. Every time we have seen him since he always has a smile on his face and has the time to chat a bit. We were a bit disappointed in October that he was not at CN anymore but happy for him at the same after being promoted as the GM at CB.
    Hi Sherm, do not understand why you are saying Wayne is now GM at CB, Dank120 returned from CN on 26 November (see post) and met Wayne who was the new GM.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshineseekers View Post
    Hi Sherm, do not understand why you are saying Wayne is now GM at CB, Dank120 returned from CN on 26 November (see post) and met Wayne who was the new GM.
    Wayne was GM at Couples Barbados and has now moved back to be GM at CN. It IS a great choice for CN. We also met Wayne last year at CN and found him to be an awesome guy to talk to and wonderful help there as well and CN will grow under his leadership!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshineseekers View Post

I believe they were just referring to the fact that Wayne was at CB but now that there is no longer a CB it's good to have him at CN. I am excited as we loved Karen and were hearing a few grumbles since she left. 6 weeks to go!!
    Holly Irvin

I guess I wasn't clear. We found out that Wayne had been promoted to GM at CB by reading the board. There was talk of him being moved to CN when we were there in October, but nothing was certain. at that time.

Well...great news....Wayne will be a great GM. So happy for Couples Negril.....he was an asset as Operations Manager but now he is the "Big Guy"....Congratulations, Wayne!!! Hope to see you this summer....