Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I personally contacted my travel agent and asked about Club Mobay, she took care of it and added it to our ticket.

Ironbutterfly

I guess that make sense that they can't add it if you didn't book directly through them. I didn't think of that. Because when I called Wendy pulled up my confirmation number and just like that it was added.

I h ope the lines are short when you arrive. I hear it's hit or miss with the arrival lines. This will be our first time doing it the last 3 trips we arrived during the week so it was never needed. I think the longest wait we had was maybe 30 min.

Can't wait to meet up with everyone. 11 short days. We got our first big snowfall yesterday and overnight. I think about 8 inches so far and it's still falling. It's enough for me for the year. The temps are supposed to drop bu Thursday down to the singles and negative degrees. Not looking forward to that at all.]

Stay warm and safe all.

Soon Come!

Quote Originally Posted by kdgangl View Post
    Ironbutterfly

I guess that make sense that they can't add it if you didn't book directly through them. I didn't think of that. Because when I called Wendy pulled up my confirmation number and just like that it was added.

I h ope the lines are short when you arrive. I hear it's hit or miss with the arrival lines. This will be our first time doing it the last 3 trips we arrived during the week so it was never needed. I think the longest wait we had was maybe 30 min.

Can't wait to meet up with everyone. 11 short days. We got our first big snowfall yesterday and overnight. I think about 8 inches so far and it's still falling. It's enough for me for the year. The temps are supposed to drop bu Thursday down to the singles and negative degrees. Not looking forward to that at all.]

Stay warm and safe all.

Soon Come!
    Thanks for the well wishes. We arrive next Wednesday(week day)...so hoping it won't be a nightmare line. We're in snowy Michigan.....and looking forward to the beach and sun....

We always come and go on a Saturday and have never taken more than 45 min to get from the plane to the lounge. I just don't think its worth $50 each for the arrival to possibly shave a few minutes off and then sit and wait for the bus longer. The return part is worth it for $30 because you get to the airport so far before your flight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2