Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Club Mobay Help with form

Hello-

So we decided to go with arrivals for Club Mobay. When I go to website to complete arrival form, it is asking for Company name, partner code and travel agent email. Is company name the name of our travel agent or what our paperwork says is booked thru Delta vacations?

We booked through our local travel agent but our paperwork says 'Delta Vacations". I left a message for our travel agent on partner code, whatever that is....

I called the local number for Club Mobay 954-837-6290, no answer, just rings and rings. I did email for information at the priority@vipattractions.com- and it just said thanks for reservation request someone will get back to you via email within 48hrs.

Do they take your cc info over the phone or via email?

Help-

Thanks

We have only used the Departure Lounge so far and it's great! We usually get it from the resort for $30 before we leave, but you can also leave it to the last and get it from their kiosk at the airport (but I think it's $35 there) which you can find after you drop off your bags and just before the Customs and Immigration lines.

If I remember correctly, those are just optional fields on the form. You pay right online with your cc.
    "Brutalize me with music..."

CN: 11/2007, 11/2010, 11/2011, 11/2013

Hi. We also decided to go with Club MoBay this trip, and I also had trouble with the form. However, when pulling up our Couples reservation online, I noticed that as well as being able to add tours, you can add Club Mobay right there and they will charge to your credit card. We clicked the “Add” button, and it asked for confirmation. Then, as per the “details” link (which pulls up an info page), I sent an email to VIP with all our flight information. At about the same time I got a reply that was generated from clicking “Add” on the Couples form. We quickly received a confirmation from VIP Attractions, and we’re all set. Much easier than calling or using that form.
    So I suggest you either give it a try on the Couples site. There’s a “Find my reservation” link on the booking page. All you need is your email and reservation number. Otherwise have your travel agent do it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironbutterfly View Post
    Hello-

So we decided to go with arrivals for Club Mobay. When I go to website to complete arrival form, it is asking for Company name, partner code and travel agent email. Is company name the name of our travel agent or what our paperwork says is booked thru Delta vacations?

We booked through our local travel agent but our paperwork says 'Delta Vacations". I left a message for our travel agent on partner code, whatever that is....

I called the local number for Club Mobay 954-837-6290, no answer, just rings and rings. I did email for information at the priority@vipattractions.com- and it just said thanks for reservation request someone will get back to you via email within 48hrs.

Do they take your cc info over the phone or via email?

Help-

Thanks

I believe I left all those fields blank.. company name, partner code, etc. It didn't seem to be applicable to my reservation. Club MoBay might explain further when they respond. Also, I don't think they took a cc number. I think they get that from you when you land. Hope that helps a little!

That kicked my butt also. I called my travel agent and she took care of it.

S/F
    Scott and June

I had to fill out that form to get a reservation and I left a few non-required fields blank because they did not apply. They replied to my email within 24 hours and I was able to ask all my questions before giving my credit card number. They were very helpful.

I booked our Club Mobay arrival package on the website as well. I left the company name, etc blank. Just put your information in. They will email you with confirmation and ask you to give them your phone number and an acceptable time to call. They will take your payment information over the telephone. Then they will send a final email confirmation. We thought this service was worth every penny the day we arrived as the airport was very crowded.
    Kelly & Troy
    CTI 2010
    CSS 2013
    CN 2015

Never mind- they sent me a form via email that doesn't ask the information I was asking about in my post.

On the form, it was highlighted in red after I hit submit (the online form) so I couldn't bypass it.

I did get an email from them with an excel form to complete and submit via email, which I did yesterday. Then I got an email saying they got my information and to call a number (local) or jamaica to give them my cc number. I have tried since yesterday and again numerous times today and I keep getting a message saying "the person you are trying to which is unavailable and to leave a message". I have left several messages and no one has called. Very frustrating.

So I just called couples and they said if you book through them, they could handle Club Mobay. We didn't, we went through travel agent. He thinks admin offices are closed on week-end and try again on Monday. Just odd- what do folks do for payment if they decide the day before they fly to get Club Mobay arrival services only and that would be a Saturday for Sunday flight? You can pay via cc if you do departure service online, if arrival you have to pay by phone.

Hi I just filled out the form online and asked about those fields as well...they told me to put n/a if they don't apply to you. Once the form is completed and submitted they will contact you via e-mail to set up a time to call you to take payment. Hope that helps!!!
    Holly Irvin

Last year I did it myself and it took them over a week to call me back. I'd just keep calling them after the weekend until someone picks up the phone.

S/F
    Scott and June

Quote Originally Posted by hillystyles View Post
    Hi I just filled out the form online and asked about those fields as well...they told me to put n/a if they don't apply to you. Once the form is completed and submitted they will contact you via e-mail to set up a time to call you to take payment. Hope that helps!!!
    I got an email saying to call the Jamaica number or the local number to finish confirmation and payment. Can't get a hold of anyone. Husband and I decided to just cancel the whole thing. The form first, then trying to get a hold of someone, I must of called 30 times and each time got a voice message; left messages, no call backs....Never said anything in email about not available on week-ends, waste of my time....grrrr frustrated. That form was an excel spreadsheet they sent me in an email, as attachment and it was pain, some boxes I couldn't fill in with a number...had to type the letter two...and I work with excel at work all the time. I wish they would allow cc payments online for arrivals...would make it easier for folks.

Quote Originally Posted by hillystyles View Post
    who is they? Club Mobay? I just keep getting automated emails regarding thank you for your reservation. Good luck getting someone to call you back....let me know how it goes....I was not impressed with all you have to do just to pay for a service....

I can't imagine doing business with them if they won't even answer the phone when you call. Simply not a good way to do business. Good luck though!

Quote Originally Posted by rhallva View Post
    I can't imagine doing business with them if they won't even answer the phone when you call. Simply not a good way to do business. Good luck though!
    Exactly- and no call back when you leave like 10 messages with your info and phone # stating you want to pay for the service...it says in their email to me and on their website, you can book up to 6pm the day before you travel. Ok, so if someone does that on a Friday for Sat, Sunday arrival flights, evidently you won't get the service because the person who is in charge of taking your CC payment doesn't work on week-ends. I don't mind if that is the case, but don't send me an email telling me to call to set up payment between the hours of 9am -5pm eastern time when in fact no one is there on week-ends. If I had known no one was available on the week-end, I would of tried on Monday.

By the way- when I called couples, the person I spoke to was so helpful and sympathetic and was quite puzzeled why no one was calling me back from Club Mobay.

Quote Originally Posted by usmc7236 View Post
    Last year I did it myself and it took them over a week to call me back. I'd just keep calling them after the weekend until someone picks up the phone.

S/F
    Scott and June
    That is crazy- takes a week or more to call you to get payment and confirm. How does one book the day before or 48hrs before for the arrival service if it takes days or weeks for someone to call you to get it paid and confirmed? In the email to me it says they will take reservations up to 6pm the day before your flight.

The same thing happened to me. I went back and put NA in the red highlighted fields and it went through. I received a phone call about an hour later from Mobay and paid with my CC. I received a confirmation via email another hour later. This was on a Saturday.. so they are there.. maybe just busy? Not sure but for those trying for the first time... the NA works in the Group, etc. fields. Hope it works out for you.. lousy to start a vacation this way.

I am kind of surprised by some of the responses because I had completely the opposite experience this weekend.

On Saturday, I emailed them to get the form (I emailed rather than used the online request form). They emailed it to me within a few hours. I completed the form, scanned it, and sent it to them on Sunday morning. They again emailed within the hour to have me call the phone number to finish the registration. I called the number on the email on Sunday morning, and got someone on the line immediately. It took less than five minutes to finish the registration. I then got the confirmation email within a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by cbormson View Post
    I am kind of surprised by some of the responses because I had completely the opposite experience this weekend.

On Saturday, I emailed them to get the form (I emailed rather than used the online request form). They emailed it to me within a few hours. I completed the form, scanned it, and sent it to them on Sunday morning. They again emailed within the hour to have me call the phone number to finish the registration. I called the number on the email on Sunday morning, and got someone on the line immediately. It took less than five minutes to finish the registration. I then got the confirmation email within a few hours.
    So let me get this straight, I started this on Friday with the same process as you- I call for two days and can't get anyone to answer or return my messages to call for payment finalization...and you call one time and get someone on the phone???? Unreal. But happy for you that you got Club Mobay service.

I still have not heard back from them...I sent an email explaining why I was canceling - due to no one calling me back for two days. You would think they would reply with an apology or an explanation.

I completed the form online and the sections that did not apply or I was unsure, I put N/A. I rep called me a few hours later and took my credit card information and emailed me a PDF with the arrival voucher.

A lot of the questions on the form apply to travel agent's, so just put N/A

I just contacted Couples directly and they took care of everything for me. I'm just waiting for Club Mobay to send my confirmation email. I already received the one from Couples saying that the payment was processed. Wendy was great to work with thru Couples. I would recommend giving her a call 1-800-COUPLES if you are still having issues getting through to Club Mobay. Good Luck all. 12 days!!!

Wow. Booking through our Couples reservation took less than an hour start to finish/confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by kdgangl View Post
    I just contacted Couples directly and they took care of everything for me. I'm just waiting for Club Mobay to send my confirmation email. I already received the one from Couples saying that the payment was processed. Wendy was great to work with thru Couples. I would recommend giving her a call 1-800-COUPLES if you are still having issues getting through to Club Mobay. Good Luck all. 12 days!!!
    This is only works if you booked your trip thru Couples. I spoke to Couples on Saturday and he said he couldn't help with Club Mobay because we booked our trip through Travel Agent, etc.

An Update- Received email from Club Mobay- seems they were having trouble with the local SKYPE Number that I had been trying to call for two days, they did apologize and told me to call them if I still wanted the service.

We are going to pass....just not a good sign for us. Maybe some other time we will give it a whirl.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast