Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

What is the love bus tour and also what is the One Love Pub Crawl? I have been to CSA 6 times now and have never heard of either!

We will be there the 17th-21st Just after our 3 day stay at CSS.
    Mike & Mary

Ron & Marilyn coming back for our 12 time. Feb. 5th. - 15th.

What is the love bus tour and also what is the One Love Pub Crawl?

One and the same. Its an incredible journey through "Downtown" Negril visting various pubs and hotels off the beaten track. Did this trip last year and its a great experiance IMHO. There is no set fee other then paying for drinks and any food or nicknacks you wish to buy. Red Stripes and tips where $6.00 for 2 last year.
    About 7 differant stops and Lenbert gets you "home" buy about 7:00pm. Tipped Lenbert $20 for 2 people, plus booze, and the afternoon costs about $60.
    It's a great time, and you will see parts of Negril that you will be talking about for a long time. We stoppped at a roadside bar to watch the sunset and it was incredible. Bring a camera if you go. He picks you up at the hotel around 2:30 and you're back in time to have a shower, change, and go for dinner.
    If you really want to get into it, bring a bathing suit and towel, there are opportunities for possible cliff jumping. Go to TA and look up One Love Pub Crawl and you can get his email/website and book on line if you want to go.

Heather and Ozy, Feb 11-18, first time at CN!

Ed and Darci - February 9 - 15 - after a 4 year gap. Can't Wait to leave the MN cold!!!

Scott and Pam:

I was just there in December and promised to send a DVD to Sugar (Karl) at the dive shop. If you are in the states I would rather send it to you via Priority Mail and have you give it to him rather than have it possibly get tied up in Jamaican Mail delays and or Customs. If you are willing please email me at richard@fosterent.com. Thanks.

Wayne and Katie:

I was just there in December and promised to send a DVD to Sugar (Karl) at the dive shop. If you are in the states I would rather send it to you via Priority Mail and have you give it to him rather than have it possibly get tied up in Jamaican Mail delays and or Customs. If you are willing please email me at richard@fosterent.com. Thanks.

23 days, can't wait to get warm and come home.

Kath and Steve feb 10-17th at CN

Dave and Suzanne 8th - 18th.

Couldn't come soon enough!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2