Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Fair Warning! Book by Midnight TONIGHT to avoid rate increases!

Greetings to all:

Don't say we have not warned you. Effective October 31, 2009 rates for travel November 1- December 25, 2009 will increase significantly.

Also effective October 31, rates for travel in 2010 (particularly in Q1) will increase, albeit not so across the board and by smaller amounts in some room categories.

Reserve your travel dates by October 30 to avoid disappointment.

A reminder about our no-risk LoveAway payment plan: 100USD plus any optional items (eg: Travel Insurance, Spa Treatments). Date of reservation determines date of subsequent payment dates. Every 30 days your card will be charged another $100 automatically. This process will be repeated each month until approximately 45 days prior to arrival when final payment is due. Think of LoveAway as your personal Couples’ vacation savings plan.

With the holidays around the corner, why not surprise your S.O. with the itinerary for your next Couples Vacation. Simply reserve your 2010 travel dates, use the LoveAway plan and you will be sent a receipt, that you may wrap for the perfect gift. Maybe even include an entwined palm pendant from our CouplesLiving online store. www.couplesliving.com

Ok - end of commercial, but really! Book by October 30...
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; October 30th, 2009 at 02:38 PM.

Couples Resorts

OK me..Time to get off the pot and book a week at CN and then a week at CSS.
    Last edited by Tommywommy; October 6th, 2009 at 03:25 PM.

question about the love away plan, can you pay it off before the 45 days?

Hey Tommywommy!

You going to book that trip NOW?

Are the 2011 rates increasing too?

Redinthehead: Yes you can pay as much as you like each month and you can pay it off prior to 45 days.

cypresspeeps: Until we officially announce the 2011 rates - typically in February or March - the 2011 rates will mirror the 2010 rates.

Couples Resorts

Randymon: You said that the rates for 2010 will increase (particularly Q1,) what is that, And also what is albeit not so across the board. Please help me out, I dont know if I should book for 2010 now or wait, as you stated some room cat. will go down. Thank you. See you Dec.6 2009.

Q1 = 1st Quarter of the year, ie Jan - Mar. Since we have our Best Deal Guarantee, there is no reason not to book now.!

Couples Resorts

That is why I love this message board, I feel really silly asking that question, but now I know. So if we book now for 2010, and it goes cheaper for the room cat. we booked, we would get it at the cheaper rate? I just dont think it could go any cheaper than what it already is. We usually book the flight in a package deal, but this far out if we book for Dec. 2010 we would have to wait for the flight correct? Thanks for all your help.

Hi Again,

December 2010 rates will likely remain the same for a little while longer. IF, as you asked, you book and the rates go down (agree unlikely), then you can take advantage of our Best Deal Guarantee.

Couples Resorts

One more Question, when does the Love Away Plan expire, or does it? Thanks again for all your help Randy

Is there a special place you book the Love Away plan on the web site?

Randy,

are the 2011 rates available through a TA? Trying to make 2011 reservations with the 2010 rates but haven't heard back from the TA regarding the rates. We have our reservations for 2010 but wanted to get our 2011 reservations made before the price goes up.

Thanks Randy,

Joanne

Default Love away?

Thanks for the heads up on the rate increase. My question is this: I know we are planning to go in June 2010 But are unable to pick a week until end of Nov. We can't make a down payment for June to save the rate and when we Know the date book that part?

Hi Randymon! We are getting ready to book for 2011....yep, 2011! We couldn't pass up the deal! But I noticed the below paragraph on the Hot Deals page and am hoping the last line with the dates is a typo?

Sample rates shown were accurate and available on couples.com Friday, September 25, 2009, and may not represent current prices because our real-time pricing booking engine is constantly updating availability. Hotel prices shown for Early Reservation Savings 2011 offer are per night based on a 7 night stay, checking in on 08/21/11 and checking out on 08/28/11.

If it's a typo and we can book for April 2011, we're ready!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

Quote Originally Posted by fulgurite View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on the rate increase. My question is this: I know we are planning to go in June 2010 But are unable to pick a week until end of Nov. We can't make a down payment for June to save the rate and when we Know the date book that part?
    There are 2 down-payment options. If you do the LoveAway Plan, it's only $100 down (but a minimum $100 monthly payment). The other option is $400. But if you also buy the insurance ($158) then you can book now, pay at least $258 down (deposit plus insurance), and if you have to change your dates later, you can do so at the same rate, with no penalty.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

Hi all,
    When you're booking online, you have the option to choose your payment type (full payment, deferred payment plan, love away) after you've chosen your dates, room type and insurance.
    I just found it there when going through the steps to book.
    Hope that helps!
    Cheers,
    Terri

Peggy and I took advantage of this great offer and booked CN and CSS.
    We are excited.
    Last edited by Tommywommy; October 14th, 2009 at 03:49 PM.

we are planning our trip for the last of Oct, 2010. Will this be going up, down, or staying the same after Oct. 31st 2009?

If we have the trip insurance, and book now, is there a limit to how late we can change the dates before the trip? I would like to book for our honeymoon in November, but I of course don't know when the best day to fly will be until the flights are available. So later in the year when november flights are available, would I be able to change the dates within a few days? Sorry if this question seems repetative, but I want to be clear... and I don't want to miss out on such a great deal!

Greetings to all again:

IF you book your 2010 or 2011 vacation before October 30, it is very likely that you will be saving $$ vs booking after October 30. You can always change your resort stay dates as long as you do so outside of 45 days prior to arrival. If booking with air you may incur a change fee or fare increase from the airline. You need to decide if it is worth the $100 Love Away deposit to guarantee your rates.

RE: which dates and by how much are the rates increasing? Suffice to say that the highest increases will likely be for travel during the first 3-4 months of the year.

Couples Resorts

Default Booking Question

We will be @ CTI Thursday the 22nd. We are celebrating our anniversary while we are there, So as a surprise I would like to book our trip for next year WHILE we are down there. Can I do that? Its to early to book the flights since its over 1 year away, but I don't want to book when we get back after the rate increase. Thanks and see you in ~65 hours! I'm not counting or anything- lol.

Default LoveAway Option

How do I book (or can I book) my trip online using the LoveAway option?
    C. Murray

Default Can I do this online?

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Greetings to all:

A reminder about our no-risk LoveAway payment plan: 100USD plus any optional items (eg: Travel Insurance, Spa Treatments). Date of reservation determines date of subsequent payment dates. Every 30 days your card will be charged another $100 automatically. This process will be repeated each month until approximately 45 days prior to arrival when final payment is due. Think of LoveAway as your personal Couples’ vacation savings plan.
    How does this work when booking online?
    C. Murray

When you select your resort and dates, our booking engine then asks that you select your room category. If you are booking hotel only, there is a Love Away payment option. LoveAway is not applicable on a hotel and air booking, only hotel only.

Couples Resorts

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast