Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Greetings to all:

I have just sent the increased rates to our U.S. Tour operator partners as it generally takes them about one week to load rates into their reservation systems.

As I have tried to warn you at the top of this thread. Do what you can to book your 2010 stay by October 30, 2009. Depending on the resort, the room category and time of year, rates MAY increase as little as 3% but as much as 40%.

We know that if you have not already booked your 2010 Couples vacation, many of you are planning to do so. Why wait? Use the LoveAway plan to confirm your dates and rates. Only $100 required to avoid potential disappointment.

Couples Resorts

We just returned from CN and are wanting to take advantage of the LoveAway option for next year. (Can't wait to come back for our third trip!) Our preferred month is October, but the airline is not booking anything this far out yet. If we book a date in Oct 2010 and need to change the date slightly to accommodate the flight, what kind of penalty do we pay if we don't opt for the travel insurance?

Bev - you can change your date without penalty up to 45 days prior to arrival.

Couples Resorts

We booked a split stay for 2011 (CSA/CTI)! THANKS RANDYMON AND COUPLES!!! This is the furthest out we've booked but with the great rates and the security of insurance, we couldn't pass it up. (We already booked 2010 back in June).

Don't wait!! We always book our flights separately because for us, they are cheaper if we book them closer to the departure, so no worries! Book the hotel now, buy the insurance, then once flights come out, if you need to adjust, as long as it's up to 45 days before you arrive, you can with no penalty.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

ok folks, we are on our final countdown. The current rates end on October 30 so only a few more days left to guarantee the best prices for travel in 2009 AND 2010.

Couples Resorts

Love Away booked. Next trip is only 347 days away!

Gulp - ok so you all really DO understand that there are only two more days left to save (particularly December - March) the most...

Bookings are coming in fast and furious. If you haven't made up your mind yet but REALLY know you're going to stay with us...

Book now.

Couples Resorts

OK Randymon et al....

Am trying to book an Atrium room for 10 nights in November 2010....get to the very end, and am told that my name and credit card # don't match....However, am not able to enter my credit card number, so I don't get it....I guess I'll have to talk w/a human tomorrow, but it's quite frustrating to try to book reservations and be unable to do so....

Please see what you can do to remedy this, as I'm thinking other ppl are also having this problem.

Thanks -

Randy,

Trying to make reservations for November 2011, but the call center told me the system won't let me do the Love Away plan that far in advance. Can you help me?
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

darniTTTT! I can't afford the deposit yet....keeping my fingers crossed for my end of March trip, hopefully it won't hurt too bad when I pull up the prices come Saturday =(

This may have been asked and I'm just not seeing it but, if I book the loveaway plan today (the 30th) and at some point (say in 6 months) something happens that we cannot go, will I get back however much money I've paid on the plan up to that time, As long as it' more than 45 days until our scheduled arrival?

For those trying to use the Love Away plan for November/December (up to the 25th)2010, try again today. We experience a technical issue due the the high demand.

Mrs2cool: yes, all money back if cancelled before 45 days prior to arrival.

Couples Resorts

Thanks, Randy I am booked for next year.At $100.00 a month my trip will be half paid for by the time the balance is billed. Let's hope I can find as good a deal on airfare.

Just booked for first week of February!!!! Can't believe we are going back home again. LIFE IS GREAT!!!
    Linda

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2