Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default NOV 18th to 25th WHOS ALL GOING TO BE THERE

Hello all, Our names are Chad & Mari Kay Bleeker from Michigan. This will be our first ever trip to Couples / Jamaica Thought it would be nice to know who is all going and some names before we show up. Have never been out of the country before and look forward to meeting new friends and having a great time.

We will be there from the 14th thru the 25th.

Doug n Carolyn

CN: 2002, 2007, 2008, 2x 2009, 2010, 2x 2011, 2012, 2x 2013.
    CSA: 2007, 2009

Great. Hope to meet you and have a great time. Can you tell me how wonderful it is ? This will be our first trip have you tried the AN side and is it easy to do

I just booked - this will be our 6th trip to Negril.

Can't wait to get "home"

The AN is on the public beach - most of us don't mind and it's funny to catch people peeking in.
    ... it keepsh me shane

We'll be there the 16th through the 22nd.

Doug and Carolyn, I hadn't seen you on the November 2014 thread and was worried you weren't going! Can't wait to see you guys again.

My husband and I, as well as my sister and her husband will be there the 19-26. This is our first time as well! Cannot wait!

47 Days till we can meet and have some drinks. Cant wait

My new wife and I will be there the 16th - 24th. This is also our first time and can't wait. We are 31 and 33..Katie and Curtis. Looking forward to meeting new people and having a blast. We are also hoping to find a couple that would like to share the cost of a 6 hr fishing charter while there.

20 Days and counting. Boy its getting close and now I'm getting a little nervous about the AN plunge. First time :/:/ Oh well I guess just go for it. Not like I will ever see anyone ever again LOL See you all soon.

No we have not. you are in for the treat of your life. You will see on the 18th.

We arrive the 15th - 22nd

I'll be the neked woman by the bar - I usually get there by 9 and stay until sunset.

Can't wait - turned out furnace on today and cannot wait to go "home" for some warmth and sun.

You need to "let go" of any anxieties you are having about being AN. It's so not a big deal - once you go you will know.....
    ... it keepsh me shane

When we arrive on the AN side I will say where is lovjamaica as you seem to be the CN expert. I'm not shy and will have no problem starting a conversation Neked or Not 13 Days !!!!!!!!!

cleversole & all that will be there 11-14-14 thru 11-26-14,
    Not quite sure how you missed up last year and was looking forward to seeing you this year but I do have to let you know the we will not be able to due our trip this year. I just canceled it because Carolyn's mom was put in Hospice last Friday and she does not want to be far from home. Carolyn has been her mom's strengh these past couple of months. Even with her mother being in a home north of Springfield Mass, she goes every day after work to spend time with her mom Even thow we live in east Central Connecticut. We will miss being there but you know we will be there with our hearts and souls knowing that all here on this post and everybody down there will have a fantastic time. If you have a chance, host a couple for us as we will be thinking of you all. We will be back in May for two weeks in 2015 so I guess I'll start the countdown clock befor it hits zero on Nov 14, 2014.
    Irie

DougnCarolyn Sorry to hear you wont make the trip understand family first. Hope all goes well.

12 Days and Counting down. So who is all going to be there on these dates. We should have a list of names on here.

Chad & Mari Kay Bleeker ( Michigan ) 18th to 25th
    Cleavorsole 16th to 22nd
    gblacklege 19th to 22nd
    mr & ms cant wait 16th to 24th
    lovejamaica 15th to 22nd

not sure of anyone's real names so I will be yelling out user names LOL Hope this is a fun crowd. I get the impression there could me a lot of laughs and drinks.

Doug and Carolyn, So sorry we are going to miss you and sending thoughts and prayers with you at this time. Family is most important and hopefully we will catch you next year. Take care and give hugs and love to Carolyn.

Quote Originally Posted by CBLEEK View Post
    12 Days and Counting down. So who is all going to be there on these dates. We should have a list of names on here.

Chad & Mari Kay Bleeker ( Michigan ) 18th to 25th
    Cleavorsole 16th to 22nd
    gblacklege 19th to 22nd
    mr & ms cant wait 16th to 24th
    lovejamaica 15th to 22nd

not sure of anyone's real names so I will be yelling out user names LOL Hope this is a fun crowd. I get the impression there could me a lot of laughs and drinks.
    Our real names are Aaron and Gretchen. We will actually be there the 19-26! We are nearly counting the MINUTES!!!

Tomorrow starts the single digit dance !!! 9 days We are taking the advice of the form and trying the AN side first thing so no regrets !! OMG

7 full days and counting DOWN! Ya Hoo!
    ... it keepsh me shane

Quote Originally Posted by Lovjamaica View Post
    7 full days and counting DOWN! Ya Hoo!
    There is a pub Crawl on the 19th bus picks up at the resort at 2:20 and back to couples at 6:30 for anyone interested. We are signed up ! Just email Lenbert at bananaznegril@hotmail.com

Getting excited - Pre-Check done

See everybody on Saturday!
    ... it keepsh me shane

Pre-Check done also. 8 Days !!! See Y'all Tuesday afternoon plane lands at noon should be at the resort by 2

Quote Originally Posted by CBLEEK View Post
    There is a pub Crawl on the 19th bus picks up at the resort at 2:20 and back to couples at 6:30 for anyone interested. We are signed up ! Just email Lenbert at bananaznegril@hotmail.com
    Not sure we will make that - we like to do the sail boat on Wednesday - 1/2 way point of our vaca.
    ... it keepsh me shane

Our names are Curtis and Katie ...less than 4 days now!!

Air temp 18 46 inches of snow in two days Get me the hell out of here. T minus 5 sleeps

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast