Default CSS any male masseuse?

Just wondering if they have any males masseuse as I am a bit uncomfortable about it, but keep hearing how great they are, I think I would be more relaxed with a guy verses a woman. I have had only one massage and it was by a woman and I could not relax! It seems most resorts hirer Women as masseuse. (I am a Woman, not a guy in case you were wondering, lol)
    Last edited by edsjen; November 24th, 2013 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by edsjen View Post
    Just wondering if they have any males masseuse as I am a bit uncomfortable about it, but keep hearing how great they are, I think I would be more relaxed with a guy verses a woman. I have had only one massage and it was by a woman and I could not relax! It seems most resorts hirer Women as masseuse.
    Yes, they do have at least one male masseuse. He was good, but I was uncomfortable with having a male. I wish there would be a check box on the spa form to indicate preference.
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013

Yes, they have Kenneth!
    (Karen&Paul)

Yes, there is one male masseuse at CSS - Kenneth. I have heard he gives a wonderful massage.

there was one 3 yrs ago. the wife had one
    CSS OCT 2009
    CSS OCT 2011
    CSS OCT 2014

Not in this past July they did not. Only females my wife prefers males, CN had one his name was Duke but think he is no longer there.

When we were at CSS in the summer I understand there was one male masseuse as one of the guest we were talking to mentioned he and his wife had just had massages. I suppose its a personal choice and obviously male or female they are all very good at their jobs but for me I would rather have a female masseuse massage me as I just find the thought of male to male physical contact (especially when I am naked except for a discreetly placed sheet) a bit unnerving so probably would not relax and enjoy I it which I would want to do if I am paying a lot of money for it. I should add that I would not have any objections if my wife had a male masseuse and before anyone misinterprets my comment above my youngest son is gay (not that I am suggesting the male masseuse is either). ps Both my wife and I loved our massages at CSS overlooking the sea and I would recommend them to anyone. NB - ask for the $99 special couples massage (which as far as I know is not on the price list) as its only a few minutes less than the standard one that costs $135 each.

that would be a masseur ....

My wife prefers having a male therapist for her massages but has had no luck at CN. At CN they keep telling her there is a male therapist, but no matter when she schedules her massage she is told he is not available. She began to think that the ladies who also give massages are hesitant to lose any business to the male therapist, but maybe he is just very seldom available. I keep telling her how wonderful the female therapists are, but since I am more comfortable with a female I can understand that she is more comfortable with a male. Given that half of the guests are females (and probably more than half of those who get massages!) Couples should consider having more make therapists on staff. I hope it works better at CSS than it did for her at CN.

edsjen
    I think they will honor your request for either, we did at CTI. I prefer a woman while my wife prefers a male. We both thought it was very good. I agree with you, I couldn't relax if a male was my masseuse.

Thank you to everyone who replied. All the couples resorts should have at lest one ' masseur', as Stan corrected, thank you Stan.
    We are repeaters who get a free massage, I normally don't use mine, and my husband gets mad 'coz he wants to use his, but feels
    it's a 'couples massage' and can't go alone.

Kenneth is great! When we went in 2011, I was 6 weeks healed from a triple fracture in my upper arm, and I was so upset... I wanted a massage SO BAD (because here in the US, they just don't do it the same!) but I was afraid of hurting my just-barely-healed arm. He took EXCELLENT care of me! I was able to enjoy my massage and stopped worrying about my arm.

We have experienced many massages and we are NOT uncomfortable with either a man or a woman. Kenneth is great! However, Mitzy and Marsha are also wonderful! Ask for the massage hut over the ocean, breathe deep and relax to the sound of the waves and birds! It is wonderful!
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012
    CSS October 2013
    CSS October 2014....Soon come!!