Default How to work w/ pre-trip anticipation!

Seriously...how can I possibly accomplish anything at work in these last days before CSS?? 4 days, 21 hours, 27 minutes...and I am here at work on a Friday afternoon losing my mind! I am already on vacation as far as my mind goes!!

I haven't packed anything...but I do have a packing list and that is what the weekend is for, right? I have some Ting and if I add a little gin...or maybe add a little Ting to the gin...the packing will be done in a short time! It seems like we were just planning and debating and now here it is!!

Arrangements are coming together for Jana while we are gone and I am starting to feel better--had a recheck at the Dr. this morning. Russ bought me a little baby laptop computer with a 13" screen so I can check in with Holly and Emily to reassure myself they are OK too.

I am soooooo EXCITED!! Wednesday--CSS here we come!!
    ~Lisa
    Once you choose hope, anything is possible.

I'd go with the gin/ting solution if I were you!! Just don't forget your underwear LOL
    Kristen

It is hard, but they way it sounds you have your plan together. Time to start packing.

Enjoy!!
    Irie Mon

YAY, YAY, YAY ... don't do any work, pretend you are working!! I am so excited for you!
    Paula & Greg

we are experiencing the same condition. only 5 days until Swept Away and so much to do at work. free time is focused on leaving for "home". i think this condition is common when doing the single digit dance.almost a constant CR as Richie would call it.

you two have a great trip.

Randy