Default If only the room numbers where names.....

I figured up the other day that I have spent 104 days of my life at Swept Away, pretty amazing thing to think about! I don't need a vacation home to pay for, I should just own my room at CSA, instead of room 2224 it should the "The Scannells". It is my home, it's where we belong, where the world feels right and faces that I love are all around me. I've spent a night in the hammock until around 3am watching the most amazing storm move down the coast. All through the dark you could hear quiet voices aweing over the bolts of lightening snaking down to kiss the ocean. Not a drop of rain fell on my paradise but what fury there must have been out to sea. I remember a Christmas spent with Alex and Delano at The Palms helping them hang Christmas lights for the next show.....it's late, most everyone is asleep but we're rocking to Reggae barefoot on the stage laughing like we've known each other forever! Talk about a flashback in time when the Piano Bar was upstairs at The Palms...... Ultimate would play "Imagine" and everyone one around him seemed like one connected soul, didn't matter where you were from, color of your skin, rich or poor..................all that mattered was that you were there enjoying the moment. One little hour spent at the bonfire listening to Beckford Moses is like the most perfect moment of all time! Standing on the sand, back turned to everyone just looking out over the beautiful ocean gives me a feeling that all is right in the world. If only for that small time, the world just feels right....no wars, no hatred, no evil, no abuse...it's all just Irie! So I kindly ask the next person who gets to stay in my room, to fill it with love, cherish where you are, appreciate the beauty all around you and let it know that I will be home soon!

A good friend of mine once told me he has never meet anyone who loves Jamaica as much as I do so I earned my AKA from Alex....Jamerican T He said I'm part American and a lot Jamaican! Soon come sweet Jamaica! I know you'll welcome me home.

So I think that rooms should have names.....2224 belongs to me.

So very well said.....Rrrrrr....we feel the same but spent many more days and nights there!!! No one can comprehend the "magic" unless they experience the stay! Can not wait to ..."come home" again, and again !!!
    .....( Oh, and we have a special room or block too !)

We have only spent 44 days in room 2125. It should be the LeJeunes'. Hopefully in 10 days we can add to our total days and make it 53 days if they can hook us up.

We have only been to CSS for 12 nights but we feel the same way you do Rrrrrr. We are booked again for 8 nights next April, we are trying a differenr room type next time but it is the resort and the staff that make it so special to us. We love Jamaica and maybe some day might even consider retierment there for 1/2 the year and the other half at or 2nd love witch is our camp on Brant Lake in the Adirondack Mountains of Upstate NY.

Quote Originally Posted by jhenderson View Post
    We have only been to CSS for 12 nights but we feel the same way you do Rrrrrr. We are booked again for 8 nights next April, we are trying a differenr room type next time but it is the resort and the staff that make it so special to us. We love Jamaica and maybe some day might even consider retierment there for 1/2 the year and the other half at or 2nd love witch is our camp on Brant Lake in the Adirondack Mountains of Upstate NY.
    Is retirement in Jamaica possible? I always tell my kids I'm going to live in a hut on the beach. Hmmmmm.

Life is good

It's so nice that you are able to get the same room on your travels!! My wife and I are returning next week for our 2nd trip to CSA! We loved our room last year and I have requested the same room in our pre-check in, it would be cool if that happened, but if not all is good!!