Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Normal here to not post a profile photo?

Think I have ran across 3. Was wondering, cool? not cool? Should we take ours down?

I have a profile picture, so I vote "cool"! Not sure why the count is so low...maybe some don't do it for privacy reasons, or maybe some don't know how, or maybe some just don't care enough. This message board definitely has its limitations of functions.

Cool!

Undecided. The lack of them being there could be due to people not knowing how to put one up, I suppose.

I vote for cool !!!! And I am leaving mine up for all to see ....
    Allan and Angie

I just never took the time. I would rather spend my time on here reading and answering message posts. My vote is it is cool to post your picture.

Up until I saw this post, I had no idea about profile pic. In fact, I didn't know about creating a profile. All these years and I'm just discovering it. So I posted a pic. I thank The DJ

Richie

I use the same photo on every message board I frequent. What they call an "Internet Presence".
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Well I tip my hat to you folks that have one or did. Nice to put a face to the comments,

I'd post our pic if some one would tell me how. 129 days till 3rd time to CSA.

I tried to post a profile pict one time and the pict was too big and couldnt figure out how to reduce its size that day and never tried again LoL but yes I agree it is cool to put a face with the name. I will try again and see if I can figure it out

got it figured out so pict posted from my wife and I's 10 year vow renewal day Aug 3rd 2012 at CN

I've got a profile picture up and a signature, however the signature never seems to add? Wonder if it is because I use "Chrome"? I think the profile pictures are a great idea and wish more people had them.

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013 and 2015
    CSS 2014

Quote Originally Posted by kurt and Angie View Post
    I've got a profile picture up and a signature, however the signature never seems to add? Wonder if it is because I use "Chrome"? I think the profile pictures are a great idea and wish more people had them.
    Your signature shows here.

By the way, I vote for cool. Our picture from CN's beach is on my profile.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

I've been on this board a pretty long time, and this is the first opportunity I have had to put faces with the names. Although fawnridge, I probably wouldn't be able to pick you out in an empty room. nice pic. lol

So cool or not cool, I like the profile pics. Besides, at my age, I don't worry about cool anymore. I just am.

Richie

Quote Originally Posted by Gpersch56 View Post
    I'd post our pic if some one would tell me how. 129 days till 3rd time to CSA.
    Go to Settings next to your "My Profile" on the left side of the page select "Edit Profile Picture" fill in the appropriate field. Good Luck!

Thanks DJ pic is posted

richie, you are cool. i am surprised you just discovered this! ha

Never noticed it before, glad for this, I have now posted a picture of me and my wife taken at a valentines day event this year. I'm the fat guy.

How bout it folks?..

I did it, so I'm going to vote cool

Quote Originally Posted by The DJ View Post
    Go to Settings next to your "My Profile" on the left side of the page select "Edit Profile Picture" fill in the appropriate field. Good Luck!
    Maybe it's the browser I'm using but it's not giving me the option "Edit Profile Picture".....

Computers...love em....hate em....

Quote Originally Posted by kurt and Angie View Post
    I thought I had the same problem once where our profile picture/signature wasn't showing up. Someone told me to try and different "style" of the bulletin board and it worked! Go to the bottom of the posts and on the left is a drop down box. Pick a different style and see if that helps!

CSS April 29-May 10, 2013

If you don't see other people's signatures under their posts, you may need to change one of your settings. At the top right corner of your screen, click on "Settings" On the next page, look on the left hand side of the screen for "General Settings" and click on that. Now scroll down and you will see 2 boxes that you should put a check mark in. The first box says "Show Signatures" and the line underneath that says "Show Images (including attached images and images in [IMG] code)"

I think the default is that these are unchecked. This is done to save on download times for people who may have slower internet connections.
    Doug & Rebecca
    Mankato, Minnesota

You can contact me through my website : RaynbowsRagdoll

Such a limit on size of pic allowed its not really worth it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast