Default Why Can't We Be Friends? July 27-Aug 3

Hello friends!

Just wanted to see if there were any people going to CSA or CN during July 27-Aug 3? My fiance and I haven't quite decided on which of CSA or CN we would like to visit yet, but we are "networking" to try and find a buddy or two who may be around during our stay! So, where y'all at!? We won't bite...hard

We'll be there the same dates (CN) maybe we'll be on the same bus as well. Howdy btw.

We'll be there the same dates (CN) maybe even on the same bus! Howdy, by the way.

Hey DJ!
    We have officially decided on CN, hopefully we will see you there!!!

-Mike and Steph

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFan48 View Post
    Hello friends!

Just wanted to see if there were any people going to CSA or CN during July 27-Aug 3? My fiance and I haven't quite decided on which of CSA or CN we would like to visit yet, but we are "networking" to try and find a buddy or two who may be around during our stay! So, where y'all at!? We won't bite...hard
    My wife and I will fly in on July 30th to stay at CN for the 2nd time, we are there thru the 7th. We love CN and can not wait to return home as we had the best time when we were there last aug. we met 3 other couples while down there and we are all going back this upcoming july/aug to relive a awesome trip. Also I think each couple has atleast another newby couple with them, I may have up to 5 other new first timers wanting to go with us as well after hearing of our reviews and raves about the place. I have a thread going in the couple negril meet up section of the message board

Weewane,
    That's awesome! We look forward to running into you guys at some point! We would love for a veteran couple/group to show us the ropes! Should be an amazing time! I have to post on your thread.

Sweetness! BTW, I am taking song requests for the iPod. Normally I create several playlists that have at least one of your song requests on them. (Everything from 80's sitcom themes, (great for trivia shots at the pool bar) to 70's 80's 90's and an array of one hit and obscure songs. If you have something in mind, I'll be glad to see if I have it or if not, get it. And yes I have lots o' reggae.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFan48 View Post
    Weewane,
    That's awesome! We look forward to running into you guys at some point! We would love for a veteran couple/group to show us the ropes! Should be an amazing time! I have to post on your thread.
    BroncoFan--we're from Denver so we are fans as well. Don't worry about having veteran couples show you the ropes. When we first went to CSA, we went to the bar and started talking. The man asked us if we ever had rum cream. We said no, so he told the bartender to make as a drink with rum cream. A great way to be introduced to both CSA and rum cream. Everyone's on vacation and they are pretty relaxed and friendly.

DJ-- Awesome! Well my fiance and I are in our early-mid 20's so our knowledge of 70's-90's songs isn't incredible, however I think we can hang if there's an alcohol reward for trivia!! SHould be a great time

Goodspkr-- Great to hear that! We actually live in Tennessee, but I've been a fan my whole life. Hopefully if we run into eachother we can talk about how awesome it is to be hoisting the Superbowl for the 2013-2014 season Also, rum cream sounds awesome, I will most definitely have to try that! July can't come any sooner.

ah the venerable Rum Cream. Goes great with so many things....

My 8 bottles of rum cream I brought back home are allmost empty. I use it to make Dirty banannas at home, or just drink it straight on the rocks. And like goodspkr said you wont need a veteran to show you the ropes, make sure you do the resort tour your first day if you can and then enjoy. If your not sure about something ask someone that works there and they will walk you threw it. Ohh make sure you wake up early your first morning and go out and watch the resort come alive it is really cool what all happens that most dont realize and take for granted.

Ha! Now we're talking!!!

We will be at CN July 28th to August 7th!

Columbo
    Awesome! We look forward to seeing you there!!! only a little over 200 days to go.....

228 days for me and so that makes 225 for you bronco, and just think my wife and I started this countdown at 503 I think. Ohh I can not wait to be back in Jamaica

Just looked ate pc countdown timer, 211 today!

Man, we are moving y'all! Before you know it, we will be on the plane to paradise!!!

Hi, my fiance and I are going to csa on 7/28-8/4...
    Looking forward to it!

Hi, we're going 7/28 to 8/4...can't wait!!
    DJ: hope there's a little MJ on that mix....

Quote Originally Posted by robinick View Post
    Hi, we're going 7/28 to 8/4...can't wait!!
    DJ: hope there's a little MJ on that mix....
    Done. Are you headed to CSA or CN?