Default Announcing the November 11 Couplicious Wednesday Escape

Greetings to all:

Here are the details of today's CWE. I apologize for the delay in posting this. I am in London, England so I will blame it on the time difference...

November 11, 2009
    Name: Couplicious Suite Sale
    Resorts: All
    Categories: CSS = Penthouse Suite, CTI – Ocean Junior Suite, CNG = Beachfront Suite, CSA = Beachfront Suite
    Booking window: 12:01 am – 11:59 pm November 11, 2009
    Travel Window: April 4 – December 25, 2010
    Restrictions: 5 night minimum stay.
    Offer: Guests who book one of the applicable suite categories and stay for five nights or more April 4 – December 25, 2010, inclusive, will receive a discount of US$50 per suite per night.

www.couples.com/hotdeals.
    Last edited by shandi; November 12th, 2009 at 11:01 AM.

Couples Resorts

I love this special!!! It got me off my rear and we are now booked for CSS Dec 2010. OMG that is a long way off, but it gives me the time I need to pay it off.

I am sooooo excited!

What if we already booked those exact dates and room? Can we get that discount as well?

It got us moving, too. We will be going to CSS in 10 days, but booked the special for CSA in November 2010. The special brought the BFS down to a price we couldn't pass on! We haven't been to Couples yet, but have two trips booked!

Our best Deal Guarantee promises that if all details are the same, you are entitled to be best deal....

Couples Resorts

This is such a great deal my sister, my good friend, and their hubbies are going to join us!!!! Hot dog!!! Still waiting to hear back from my brother and my other sister.

We jumped on this. We were already booked at CSS in a Penthouse Suite. Called 1-800-COUPLES and used the "Best Deal Guarantee". Saved $350. Thanks Couples....
    Kevin & Tammy
    CN 2005
    CSS 2010
    CSS 2014

I just posted this in another thread, but perhaps I may have responded in the wrong spot!

Hi there! I have a question - if you have previously booked, do you get the adjustment based on today's rates, or based on the rate that you previously booked at? I understand that Couples just underwent a price change on October 31st, but this point isn't clear to me. If anyone can shed some light - I'd appreciate it! :-)

It is true about the better deal thing but, I called and was told that I could not get the deal unless I gave up my resort credits for early booking. now by the time you get this, the sale will be done. I appreciate all the help that we can get in this bad economy.

How does one get resort credits? We booked early, but I don't recall getting resort credits. I took advantage of the Wednesday, Nov. 11th deal. I hope I did not have/loose any resort credits.
    Kevin & Tammy
    CN 2005
    CSS 2010
    CSS 2014

When i booked they were offering a $350 spa credit and a $150 gift shop credit.