• 1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk.
• 1 cup Dark Rum.
• 1 Cup Heavy Cream (or Half & Half)
• 2 Tbsp Chocolate Syrup.
• 4 Tsp instant coffee (or Fresh Brewed)
• ½ tsp ground cinnamon.
• ½ tsp vanilla extract.
• ¼ tsp coconut extract.
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender and whirl at high speed for a few minutes until blended and smooth.
2. Serve over ice immediately or store in tightly covered container in refrigerator for up to two weeks.
3. Stir before serving...Yum!
Just be careful not to "blend" too long or the cream will start to peak.
It's not Sangster's, but we do what we have to in a pinch...lol.
I understand your pain...I have one from 2006 that I had won at Jamaican Trivia. Still sealed, just can bring myself to open it, matter of fact non of the bottle's I had won. But alas we usually bring plenty on return.
Needbluewater, thanks for the recipe, I've seen this one before I believe. I'm going to have to try it , maybe this weekend. It's supposed to be cold and snowy.
Dj, you have more self control than I do that's for sure
After this week at work ,I need a drink !
I live in San Antonio, Texas and some of our local liquor stores sell some Jamaican rum products. Also, if you google it there are some places that ship to the US. Wouldn't anyone to be without their favorites from Jamaica!!!!
Quick inventory of LCBO stock in GTA and SW. Ontario looks to be about 400 to 500 bottles of Sangsters Rum Cream available. A local store has 20 bottles.
No hydro here since Sunday around 1:00am; "worst ice storm in decades to hit Southern Ontario" .
COME ON FEB. - Its time to go home!!