Hybrid View

Default One Love Bus/Pub Crawl- FEBRUARY- Thoughts??

Hi Fellow Travellers.....

I was reading about this pub crawl. I have never been and it looks fun. Is anyone interested? What is the cost? Does anyone have a contact for the person? Would be great to go with folks from the long list of people going.
    We will be home Feb. 5th-15th.

Lisa & Brian

We are leaving 12-21-13 and have booked the One Love Bus Pub Crawl. I emailed Lenbert at: bananaznegril@hotmail.com. He replied the next day.

Rob and Caryn,
    Thanks for the information. We hope you have a wonderful trip. Please let us know how you liked the pub crawl.

Lisa & Brian

Lisa and Brian,
    We will be at swept away Feb 5-10 and CN Feb 10-17 and want to do the pub crawl. It is our 6th trip to Couples and this is the first year I have heard of it. I have emailed Lenbert to get more info on when it is happening so maybe we'll see you on the bus!

Kath and Steve

Kath and Steve,

I'd love to know when you are going. We are interested in the pub crawl too. Let's have a drink on the plane and discuss.

Lisa & Brian.

Lisa/Brian
    Kath/Steve

We arrive at CN the 8th thru the 18th. It is our 6th trip as well. Sounds fun. I also emailed Lenbert to get some info. If I don't see you on the bus, I'll see you on the beach or the bar!
    Safe travels . . . I won't be long now.

Suzanne and Dave.

We are booked for Friday Feb 7th for the Pub Crawl. We are at CSA then but will be at CN from 10th to 17th.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi,

Brian and I are in for the pub crawl. Should we email Lenbert ourselves? I can tell him I want on the bus with Kath and Steve and Suzanne and Dave. A week and a half before we leave. Can't wait!!!

Kathy and Steve,

See you at Pearson on the 5th. I will email Lenbert to get on the bus on the 7th, if you don't mind fellow Canadians on the tour. We bought new suitcases today and now we're into a playlist for our ipods. Getting so excited. This is out 3rd to CN but 4th to Jamaica. Cheers, Lisa.

Lisa, we are going on Friday Feb 7th if you want to go on the same day just email Lenbert at bananaznegril@hotmail.com and he will pick you up at couples negril. We are scheduled for pick up at Swept Away at 2:20 pm. I don't think Suzanne and Dave arrive until the 8th :-( but maybe we can all get together at couples Negril when we get over their on the 10th! I finally figured out how to attach a picture so you will know what we look like! See you at Pearson Int. Airport in 9 sleeps!!

Kath and Steve

Kath and Steve,

I emailed Lenbert and asked to go on the 7th. I saw your picture so that will help at the airport. Single digit count is on!

Lisa & Brian

Russ and I are booked in for the 28th, with a 220 pick up! Cant wait!

Russ & Jo
    Enjoy. We did get booked for the 7th. It looks like alot of fun ahead. I will post pictures on FB.

Lisa & Brian

russ anj jo we are signed up for the 28th as well me and kim arrive the 20th cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by theo63 View Post
    russ anj jo we are signed up for the 28th as well me and kim arrive the 20th cant wait
    We will have a bob marley waiting for you guys! looking forward to meeting you!