Default Getting married soon 8-)

Hey all we are getting married in cti on the 7th of January very excited but would really love any advice or tips to help towards our special day ........ Bring on the sushine

Congrats Rebeka! Don't try and over plan activities. It happens and you come home more exhausted than when you got there. The people at Couples are wedding experts and will do a great job. Try and relax and you'll have an awesome time. We got married at csa and it was the best day ever. We are renewing our vows (10 years) next April and can't wait.
    Please post pics and let us know how it goes, have a great trip
    Last edited by softail19; December 17th, 2013 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by softail19 View Post
    Congrats Rebeka! Don't try and over plan activities. It happens and you come home more exhausted than when you got there. The people at Couples are wedding experts and will do a great job. Try and relax and you'll have an awesome time. We got married at csa and it was the best day ever. We are renewing our vows (10 years) next April and can't wait.
    Please post pics and let us know how it goes, have a great trip
    Awh wow congratulations ten years sure is a milestone worth celebrating thank you for you advice I can totally see where your coming from as couples really do offer a lot of activities! It's quite nerve racking leaving all the wedding details to finalize when we get there but thanks to this forum it's nice to read other peoples experiences as it calms the nerves a little 8-) I'll be certain to put up pics and thank you for taking the time to reply !

Congrats Rebekah! I got married at CSA in 2006 (lol to my middle school sweetheart) and loved every minute of it. As a formal Couples bride I know exactly where you are coming from. But trust me when I say, Couples are experts at this and will take away all your stress about the entire process. You will really be surprised at how simple meeting with the wedding planner is and making the choices you need to make your big day really special. I also agree with the not over planning thing because the trip will be a whirlwind the way it is without over cramming it with activates. Have fun, relax and enjoy the moments as they go by so fast. My hubby & I even laid out on the beach the morning of our wedding, ha! ha! I suggest a romantic couples massage ASAP so you don't wait until you have a sunburn. One of our fondest memories was waking up married and just having breakfast on our patio in our Couples bathrobes. Try new foods, you will be amazed at what you like on the island compared to home. Eat all soups & forget all diets and just enjoy yourselves. There will be always be time for future trips back (lol we are now Coupleholics & went to CSS in 2011 & now another trip for next year hopefully) where you can go crazy and try to fit everything in. This time around just concentrate on your wedding & your time with your new hubby....Lol it only happens once so make the most of it lol oh yeah & Bob Marley shots! HA! HA! HA!