Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: September 2014

Default How to meet up

Quote Originally Posted by 501mach1 View Post
    Wow, sounds like you guys all know each other from past trips. We're looking forward to meeting up with everyone. I hate to wish the summer away, but I'm ready for September now. Once at CTI, how do you meet up with people you've talked to on this board?
    In past years when we've talked with someone via the message board, we've arranged to meet at the piano bar for drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by TaryBetsy View Post
    In past years when we've talked with someone via the message board, we've arranged to meet at the piano bar for drinks.
    Hi, that sounds great. We'd love to talk with you guys. With as many trips as you've made, sounds like you know the ropes for sure.

We are so excited, just booked our trip back to CTI for Sept 5-9!! Can't wait to see good friends, wonderful staff, and make new friends!

Chip and Caren

Hi Chip & Caren - looking forward to seeing both again!

501mach1 8/29-9/6
    TaryBetsy 8/30-9/6
    JohnAmy 8/30-9/7
    johnrenee 8/31-9/6
    Chip & Caren 9/5-9/9
    We <3 Couples 9/7-9/18
    Char & James 9/10-9/18
    John & Michelle 9/14-9/28
    luvnrumpunch 9/20-9/28
    Michele & Dave 9/22-10/5??
    Kaila & Joe 9/28-10/5

Paul & Debbie

Hi, that sounds great. We'd love to talk with you guys. With as many trips as you've made, sounds like you know the ropes for sure.
    I can assure you we always meet for drinks in the piano bar before dinner every night. Or if you are so inclined, we enjoy our time in the sun to be spent on Tower Isle. May I ask your names 501mach1 so I know who to look for?

Hi Tary & Betsy,

We're Randy & Cindy from Charlotte, NC. Are you on FB? You can find us by Cindy Davis Reid if you are. Drinks sound good. We're also looking forward to Tower Isle. The only other time we have been to Jamaica we booked the Secret Rendezvous in June 2005. We ended up at CN and had a great time. Now we're looking forward to trying the other side of the island. It would be great to know someone to talk with. I'm sure we'll meet a ton of people anyway though. We'll be celebrating our 30th anniversary on 9/1.

Quote Originally Posted by TaryBetsy View Post
    I can assure you we always meet for drinks in the piano bar before dinner every night. Or if you are so inclined, we enjoy our time in the sun to be spent on Tower Isle. May I ask your names 501mach1 so I know who to look for?
    Hi Guys, We are Randy and Cindy, from Charlotte NC. We'll meet us for sure. We're looking forward to spending time on Tower Isle as well. We booked the SR in 2005. We couldn't decide and that was a good price. We ended up at CN, which was wonderful, but now we want to visit the other side of the island. looking forward to meeting you guys in Sept.

Hi Tary & Betsy,

We're Randy & Cindy from Charlotte, NC. Are you on FB? You can find us by Cindy Davis Reid if you are. Drinks sound good. We're also looking forward to Tower Isle. The only other time we have been to Jamaica we booked the Secret Rendezvous in June 2005. We ended up at CN and had a great time. Now we're looking forward to trying the other side of the island. It would be great to know someone to talk with. I'm sure we'll meet a ton of people anyway though. We'll be celebrating our 30th anniversary on 9/1.
    Hey Cindy,

I just sent you a friend request. You'll be able to tell from my pictures - we LOVE Tower Isle. I'm looking forward to meeting you and Randy. I've never been to CN because I can bear to be away from CTI. It truly feels like home when we get there.

You can add Terra and Chris to that list. We'll be coming for our fourth trip from 9/13 - 9/21. We are from Syracuse, NY. For some reason, we seem to hang out at the pool bar the most. We LOVE the pool games and tend to get pretty competitive. 

We are joining another couple, Jamie and Sharon, that we met during our stay two years ago. They are from New Mexico. They are staying 9/14 - 9/23.

I've attached a pic of us. If you see us around the resort, be sure to say hi!

Name:  img004.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  284.0 KB
    Last edited by tmulligan12; May 22nd, 2014 at 10:57 AM.

Hi Terra, Chris, Jamie and Sharon! Hope to have the pleasure of meeting you all!

501mach1 8/29-9/6
    TaryBetsy 8/30-9/6
    JohnAmy 8/30-9/7
    johnrenee 8/31-9/6
    Chip & Caren 9/5-9/9
    We <3 Couples 9/7-9/18
    Char & James 9/10-9/18
    Terra & Chris 9/13-9/21
    Jamie & Sharon 9/14-9/23
    John & Michelle 9/14-9/28
    luvnrumpunch 9/20-9/28
    Michele & Dave 9/22-10/5??
    Kaila & Joe 9/28-10/5

Paul & Debbie

Finally in the double digits - hooray for red stripe!!!!!

One love
    paul & debbie

Creeping up ever so slowly. Less than 2 months away for us now!

62 days to go for us! So excited!!!

Char & James

Cannot wait to see all of our friends in September! Our 10th medical initiative begins 9/25!

Show your love for the children and families in Jamaica by purchasing some Issa trust foundation logo merchandise. Proceeds from sales go towards benefitting the foundation http://issatrustfoundation.com/ and select Store.
    Thank you!!
    Diane Pollard, President & CEO
    Issa Trust Foundation

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2