Default School supplies / Sans Souci

My wife and I will be visiting Couples Sans Souci in March (first time to Sans Souci, third time to a Couples resort) and have purchased school supplies to give to an area elementary or middle school. How can we get the supplies to the school? Is there a nearby school we can contact or is there a manager at the resort we can work with? Thanks!

Contact the resort directly, either by e-mail or phone. They will put you in contact with their resort liaison to the schools in the area. When we were there last Lesworth Johnson was that person and the resort sponsors the Hamilton Mountain Basic School (Pre-school). Lesworth was great in arranging for us to visit the school, deliver the supplies and meet with the kids and teachers. Have a great visit at CSS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bart and Bug View Post
    Contact the resort directly, either by e-mail or phone. They will put you in contact with their resort liaison to the schools in the area. When we were there last Lesworth Johnson was that person and the resort sponsors the Hamilton Mountain Basic School (Pre-school). Lesworth was great in arranging for us to visit the school, deliver the supplies and meet with the kids and teachers. Have a great visit at CSS!!

Thanks!! I'll contact the resort manager.

You're welcome!!! Have a great visit...both at CSS and with the kids!!