Default Club Mobay FRIDAYs?....Plane lands at 3:50 PM

Is there anyone that has landed on or around 3 to 4 pm on a Friday? I am trying to figure out the traffic levels and if Club Mobay might be worth it for us around that time. We arrive in January thanks

It's all luck of the draw. If one plane lands early or late it changes everything. Especially transatlantic flights that may be bigger. That could mean 250+ people ahead of you in line or behind you. The only way of really guessing is checking the flight plans with arrival times that day within an hour of your flight. The more arrivals, the more you will want to book Mobay. From my homework, there are limited flights that arrive before noon usually only coming from airports in the southeastern US or other Caribbean islands. After noon is a crazy up and down pattern depending on the day.

Sangster International Airport has a website. On their website they display an arrival scheduled. The schedule is for the current day only. You can use this to judge a little. However, tourist season is just starting to kick in. I know the flight number of plane that we are taking to Jamaica does not begin until January. I bet other airlines will add flights in the next few weeks.

I would start checking arrival schedule on the website today and continue checking it every Friday to get a feel how busy the airport might be on any particular day at any particular hour.

From past experience we know that the airport is busy on the day and time of our arrival. We took the same flight number for the past 3 trips.

Enjoy your trip to paradise.

We arrived on Friday 12/6 on a flight from Chicago at 3:00. We used Club Mobay. There must have been at least one plane that landed before us because I would estimate 300 people in line at immigration. We went from out plane to TimAir in less than 15 mins and we were at CN by 4. Definitely worth the money. However, using Club MoBay at departure was useless to us. there was no line at security and we waited in line so long at Air Tran ticket counter that we couldn't enjoy the lounge.
    Enjoy your trip.

Quote Originally Posted by kandl View Post
    We arrived on Friday 12/6 on a flight from Chicago at 3:00. We used Club Mobay. There must have been at least one plane that landed before us because I would estimate 300 people in line at immigration. We went from out plane to TimAir in less than 15 mins and we were at CN by 4. Definitely worth the money. However, using Club MoBay at departure was useless to us. there was no line at security and we waited in line so long at Air Tran ticket counter that we couldn't enjoy the lounge.
    Enjoy your trip.
    Thank you KANDL. We will get club MoBay. I have noticed the past couple of Fridays there are about 6 or 7 flights that land in an hour and a half of when we will get there.