Thread: May 2014!!

Default May 2014!!

It's getting closer!! Who else will be joining us? The countdown is on! Only 148 more days to go!! We started at 430 days!
    The Hubby and I will be there with my in-laws May 17th-25th. Can't wait for our 2nd trip back to CTI! We had such an amazing Honeymoon back in 2012! This will be my in-laws first time to Couples and I can't wait for them to see what all the talk and excitment is about!

Hi we will be there from May25 -31. This trip #4 to Tower Isle and #10 over all (6times to Negril). Meeting up with our friends from the U.K. (where are you Mrs Hyde). Looking forword to seeing the great staff they have there and the Island. Just 149 days to go.

Us too! We arrive 11May for 2 weeks. Looking forward to 2014 arriving then the countdown really starts!

We will be arriving on the 11th also but only staying five nights. 15 year wedding anniversary

We will celebrate our 17 year anniversary on our last night. Looks like lots of us got married in May!

5-12 May. Gina and Allan

My husband and I will be there from May 15th-22nd, celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary on the 19th! Looking forward to meeting people, and it is our first trip to Jamaica and CTI!

My husband and I will be at CTI May 12th-17th celebrating our 3 year wedding anniversary. This will be our first time traveling out of the USA. We are very excited!

Quote Originally Posted by dnvenard View Post
    My husband and I will be there from May 15th-22nd, celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary on the 19th! Looking forward to meeting people, and it is our first trip to Jamaica and CTI!
    We will be celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary on the 19th as well! We stayed here for our honeymoon and loved it! Youre going to have a wonderful. Looking forward to possibly running into you.

another snow storm coming tonight and 101 days to go. I got a lot of winter to get over I hope they have enough rum. Where are you Mrs. Hyde

Quote Originally Posted by MrsO19 View Post
    We will be celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary on the 19th as well! We stayed here for our honeymoon and loved it! Youre going to have a wonderful. Looking forward to possibly running into you.
    Looking forward to it!! Only 92 days to go, not that I'm counting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Long Island Couple View Post
    Hi we will be there from May25 -31. This trip #4 to Tower Isle and #10 over all (6times to Negril). Meeting up with our friends from the U.K. (where are you Mrs Hyde). Looking forword to seeing the great staff they have there and the Island. Just 149 days to go.
    We are here and of course we arrive 21 May and depart 4 June. We are looking forward to seeing Tower Isle as this is the first one to there. Been of course to Negril several times.

Those of you who will be Tower Isle around 26 May will need to help us celebrate our Pearl Wedding Anniversary (30 years) think we deserve a trip to paradise to celebrate.

Hello Mrs. And Mr. Hyde Glad to see you are now able to post on the board again. Can't wait to see you for your Peal Anniversary. Counting the days.

Hello all,

My Husband and I will also be in the 18-23 celebrating our 2nd year anniversary. We are very excited. I was a little hesitant about the weather. Anyone visited in May before, will it be sunny?

Quote Originally Posted by Mindalina1 View Post
    Hello all,

My Husband and I will also be in the 18-23 celebrating our 2nd year anniversary. We are very excited. I was a little hesitant about the weather. Anyone visited in May before, will it be sunny?
    Not been to CTI before in May, but Long Island Couple have been before, so may be able to tell you x