Default Back from CN. The set now complete, and the winner is.....

We were married at CSA, then tried CTI and CSS. We loved each property for different reasons, but CSA held a special place in our heart and we have been anxious to return. With CB falling through, and CSA full, it was a no brainer to try CN. We loved it immediately.... the beach, the water, the layout, the vibe. I will do a full review. But as planned, we were excited to return to CSA for a trading places day. It was a nice day. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, but somehow it wasn't the same. The layout felt wrong to us now after the other 3, and the beach a little too busy. realize that we prefer CN now! CN stole our heart and is the one we most want to return to.

I have not been to the other 3 Couples resorts and don't plan to. CSA seems to spread out according to reviews I have read. CTI and CSS do not have the great beach. Therefore CN will be my destination until I can't afford to go anymore. Fourth trip to CN in 146 days and I can't wait. My wife has told me I can't talk about the vacation with her until March.

Quote Originally Posted by msbeachbum22 View Post
    I have not been to the other 3 Couples resorts and don't plan to. CSA seems to spread out according to reviews I have read. CTI and CSS do not have the great beach. Therefore CN will be my destination until I can't afford to go anymore. Fourth trip to CN in 146 days and I can't wait. My wife has told me I can't talk about the vacation with her until March.
    Agree 100%...Haven't tried anything but CN, but all the points you make on all of them match my thoughts exactly. We just returned from our 5th trip in November and it gets better every time. No reason to mess with perfection!

I just want to stress that I am in no way knocking the others. We can see how each one steals hearts. I guess I am just surprised that for us any place could beat where we were married... and of course CSA will always be special.. but now we just like CN more.
    So the question will be... Do we celebrate our 10 year anniversary back at CSA or at CN?.... I guess we have some time to decide

We are returning to CN in April (trip 6 I think). We booked CSS for December 2014. The change will be interesting (but I do have worries of missing CN).

We started at CTI, then CSS and we just returned from our 5th trip to CN. We have never tried CSA, but feel that there is no need. Our next trip to CN is already on the books. Only 48 weeks to go!!

5 to CTI, 1 to CSS and in September we tried CN. We just booked CN again for May.....
    As you very well stated, it's not a knock on the others. CN just feels more "homey". We can't imagine ever going back to the others.

We have done the day trip to CSA and I do like the fitness area and smoothies and stuff and I also love the whole 50's look to a lot of the resort. We have also spent 5 days at CTI. I liked the sizes of the room and the grounds with the birds and the staff of course and the pink piano bar was so cool and all the photo's of celebrities from the 40's and 50's...but the water was too choppy and maybe it's where we went into the water at, but there is a good 10 feet where I wish I would have had water shoes.

So that leaves CSS...which we haven't been to yet and CN. We are returning to CN for our 4th time in 23 days!!! I love the layout, I love that even from some of the garden view rooms, we can see the water. The beach is just beyond stunning and I love the pool area for socializing. I Could go on and on but it boils down to CN is just home...
    Holly Irvin

jamaicamecrazy
    Sounds like a CSA/CN split for your 10th would fit the bill!

We have only been to Couples once, but we spent 5 days at CN back in Oct of 2012. I am So excited to go to CN again in 169 days. Yes, I have a countdown that had started with 300 something days to go. It seemed SO far away, but with the holidays that seemed to eat up a lot of time. Now that I have nothing to keep my mind off of it, it still seems so far away. But I am still sort of wondering if we should go to SS or TI sometime to see both sides of the Island and get some different excursions. So maybe next time. But CN totally holds our heart!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gary_and_Patti View Post
    jamaicamecrazy
    Sounds like a CSA/CN split for your 10th would fit the bill!
    Maybe! ...Although a CSA CN CTI CSS split with a week at each would solve the dilemma. LOL. I wish!