Default Alternative option to Beach Party night?

Where can we dine at CSS, other than room service or the private dinner option, on Tuesday evenings?

I don't believe there is any other options than those listed unless you go off resort. We have always enjoyed the beach party so we have never looked into anything else. We are also cheap, so we don't feel the need to spend money for food elsewhere when it is included already, so we have not checked out any off-resort food spots. You could maybe check with the front desk and they may be able to help you.
    Linda

As far as we can remember those are the only options, on the resort, during the Beach Party as the Casanova and Palazzina are closed to support it.

No other options the last time we were there. We got room service, and then went to the Balloon Bar and had Bob Marleys and chatted with the bartender, who was not busy. For us, we had a much better time doing that than attending the beach party.

They now offer 2 seatings at Palazzina during the beach party. The menu is slightly limited - no salad bar or pasta station - but still good.

You can get your food at the beach party and take it to your room to eat.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Quote Originally Posted by soglad View Post
    Where can we dine at CSS, other than room service or the private dinner option, on Tuesday evenings?
    To be honest...we loved CSS but the ONLY reason we didn't go back and go to CSA instead is due to this function. I am on vacation with my love to spend precious time with him alone and I did not like that a there were no other options available that night. That is also why we don't attend the repeaters dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    You can get your food at the beach party and take it to your room to eat.
    What a great idea, Wally! Why didn't I ever think of that?! Love the food on Beach Party night but not the crowd! We will be doing this from now on!

If we're not there w/ friends we always just take our plates over to Bella Vista & sit by ourselves. It's a little dark but you can still see. And, we just get our own drinks at the beach bar a few steps away. And, you're still close enough to hear & see the entertainment (i.e. steel drums, which we don't want to miss !!).

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    What a great idea, Wally! Why didn't I ever think of that?! Love the food on Beach Party night but not the crowd! We will be doing this from now on!
    We do this at CN too. We get a beachfront room and can see the entertainment form our balcony while we eat. Win-win.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Do the do private dinners on the beach that night?

B "They now offer 2 seatings at Palazzina during the beach party. The menu is slightly limited - no salad bar or pasta station - but still good." This must be something new? Anyone else experience this?