Default Jan-Feb 2015 First timers

Hello - my date and I will be visiting CN for the very first time from Jan 28 - Feb 4 2015. Looking forward to meeting some great people and doing a lot of cool activities in addition to getting a good tan. Our last Caribbean vacation was three years ago in Antigua - nice romantic getaway but not a lot to do. Can't wait for the end of January.

We will be there arriving the 29th.... wonder on over to the AN side to meet the friendliest people at the resort! (besides the staff that is)

Pulphead - we plan on being over there - first time ever at an AN beach. I'm not the tallest guy in the world (5' 3"), so I'll be easy to pick out amongst the rest of the beach goers. Looking forward to it.

Sorry to miss you all, we arrive on January 22nd and leave on the 27th.

Duane & Mary

Hi all. Kevin and Becky from the UK. Trip #26 toCN from 25th jan for 12 nights for superbowl weekend (oh and Becky's birthday). Actually heading down in 4 weeks to meet up with the usual nov/dec bunch too. Avoiding most of the British winter this year. Looking forward to seeing our Jamaican family and meeting some new friends.