Default Does Cn have a "library"?

Hi. We're headed to Cn in 10 days, 16 hours, 41 minutes and 25 seconds (not counting down or anything). I was wondering if Cn had a "library" of sorts where you could borrow books to read and leave ones for future guests? I am planning on bringing down a bunch of little romance novels to read while I'm laying out, but would like to leave them there for other guests who may have read all of theirs and need a new one. Thanks for the info.
    Jim ~n~ Kelly

JimnKelly

That is something that I didn't notice. Sounds like a great idea for the resorts to start. A bookshelf off in the corner loaded with donated reading materials.

Default Small library at CN

Hi,

CN has a small library in the games room, with a few shelves of books. I always bring down a few books to leave there, and have read a couple while I was on the beach.

I noticed a couple of shelves have paperbacks in German, too.

Enjoy!

Beergirl

Quote Originally Posted by JimnKelly View Post
    I am planning on bringing down a bunch of little romance novels to read while I'm laying out, but would like to leave them there for other guests
    Why not leave them for your Housekeeper? ( with a note )Books and current Magazines are always appreciated

They do, but you also might consider giving the books to your housekeeper.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Awesome. I never even thought about that for housekeeping. Thank you for the responses! Maybe I'll even bring a few extra now.
    Jim ~n~ Kelly